Here are four observations:
1. The rising number of spinal disorder cases will spur market growth.
2. The market will see the increasing adoption of the MI sacroiliac joint fusion approach.
3. A dearth of skilled MIS surgeons will serve as a detriment to market growth, however.
4. Key market vendors include:
• DePuy Synthes in West Chester, Pa.
• Medtronic in Dublin, Ireland
• NuVasive in San Diego
• Stryker in Kalamazoo, Mich.
• Zimmer-Biomet in Warsaw, Ind.
More articles on spine:
8 things for spine surgeons to know for Thursday — Dec. 8, 2016
Posterolateral fusion vs. interbody fusion for degenerative spondylolisthesis: 5 key notes
Study: Are their economic benefits of IV acetaminophen for post-spine surgical pain?