Here are five things to know:
1. Dr. Falakassa is a spine surgeon who diagnoses and treats a variety of spine conditions and injuries.
2. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society.
3. For his medical degree, Dr. Falakassa attended the University of California, Irvine School of Medicine and completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at the University of Miami Health System and Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami.
4. Dr. Falakassa completed his fellowship in spine surgery at Stanford University in Palo Alto, Calif.
5. Southern California Orthopedic Institute has six satellite locations in the Los Angeles area and more than 35 orthopedic specialists providing a variety of orthopedic cares.
More articles on orthopedics:
Premier Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, PLC is becoming Hughston Clinic
Top orthopedic surgeons named by Wichita Business Journal
ACL injury risk factors may differ for men, women