Laser Spine Institute Adds Stops in Montana and Kentucky for Spine Technology SeminarWritten by Laura Dyrda | Thursday, 09 September 2010 15:51
The Laser Spine Institute has expanded its September seminar tour to include stops in Billings, Mont., and Lexington, Ky., according to a practice news release.
The seminars include tutorials and discussions on the latest techniques for minimally invasive spine surgery. Participants can bring MRI files or CT scans to review with a board-certified physician who can offer treatment options and advice.
The tour will stop at the Billings (Mont.) Hotel & Convention Center on Sept. 13 at 4 p.m. and Sept. 14 at noon. The tour will stop at the Hilton Lexington (Ky.) Downtown on Sept. 20 at 4 p.m. and Sept. 21 at noon.
Read the release on seminars given by the Laser Spine Institute.
Read other coverage on the Laser Spine Institute:
- Challenges in Spine Practice Management: Q&A With Laser Spine Institute Executive Director Lester Morales
- 3 Tips for Marketing Orthopedic Practices
- Laser Spine Institute Opens New Medical Consultant Facility
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Spine
- 4 spine surgeons caught in fraud — Prisoners, probationers & a fugitive
- Spine care in 2017: 4 spine surgeons make predictions
- The man behind the fraud — Who is Dr. Aria Sabit?
- 5 reasons why spine care will boom in the next decade
- Guilty verdict for neurosurgeon Dr. Christopher Duntsch for causing 'injury to an elderly person' — 5 things to know
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- Police investigate death of American Spine Center's physician accused in federal kickback scheme: 6 things to know
- Suicide likely cause of Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar's death, police report shows: 6 things to know
- 38 female spine surgeon leaders to know
- Dr. Gregory Sherr sues HealthEast, CentraCare & 6 neurosurgeons for allegedly ruining his reputation & career — 6 things to know
- 11 highest-paying states for orthopedic surgeons: New Jersey tops the list at $494.5k
- 21 statistics and facts for orthopedic surgeons — compensation, net worth and more
- Understanding the Impact of the CMS 2017 ASC Payment Rule on Spine Procedures
- 19 more things to know about orthopedic bundled payments — September 2016
- Beyond the implant — DePuy Synthes pushes innovation inside & out of the OR
- Are Stryker's hip implants about to be recalled?
- 5 trends for orthopedic surgeons to watch in 2017
- 15 spine surgeons discuss techniques revolutionizing spine care
- FDA regulation, insurance coverage: Dr. Raj N. Sureja talks challenges in regenerative medicine
- 33 of the largest orthopedic groups in the US by number of physicians
- 5 largest orthopedic companies have 61% of market share
- 3 orthopedic clinics to pay $2.39M to settle False Claims Act allegations: 5 things to know
- 4 of the most pressing challenges orthopedic surgeons face in 2017
- What not to wear — Physician's attire elicits mixed responses in outpatient orthopedic centers
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spine surgery on Patriots' Rob Gronkowski
- 6 spine physicians ranked #1 on Google - 2016
- Orthopedic residency programs violate Match Code of Conduct: 6 things to know
- Behind bars for fraud: Neurosurgeon Dr. Aria Sabit receives nearly 20-year prison sentence — 8 key insights
- The science of healthcare delivery: 10 thoughts on the future structure of healthcare organizations
- 8 biggest stories in 2016's spine market — Acquisitions, lawsuits, bundled payments & more
- Dr. Jonathan Falakassa joins Southern California Orthopedic Institute: 5 key notes
- Wal-Mart adds Mayo Clinic to spine centers of excellence, 50% copay for out-of-network care
- Medtronic, Stryker and Smith & Nephew dominate MIS instruments market — 6 observations
- 7 trends in healthcare digital transformation
- Dr. Angus McBryde Jr. passes away after car accident: 4 things to know
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spinal disc surgery on Houston Texans' J.J. Watt: 4 notes
- 'Surgery is like comfort food for my soul' — Dr. Thomas Scully on being a neurosurgeon in an evolving landscape
- Dr. Robert Spetzler to resign as Barrow Neurological Institute's president, CEO; Dr. Michael Lawton to take helm — 5 things to know
- 26 latest statistics & notes on neurosurgeon salary — Hourly, annual & regional pay
- An innovation powerhouse — Techstars Healthcare Accelerator in partnership with Cedars-Sinai brings health startups' visions to fruition
- 9 Mayo Clinic strategies to quench the physician burnout flame
- Rochester Regional Health in NY acquires Finger Lakes Bone & Joint Center: 5 key notes
- 8 trends impacting the global sports medicine devices market through 2019
- 5 key statistics on young physician compensation — Orthopedics comes out on top at $329k
- Anthem BlueCross and BlueShield now covers 2-Level disc replacement with Zimmer Biomet's Mobi-C
- What 6 sports medicine physicians wish they would've known at the beginning of their careers