Laser Spine Institute Adds Stops in Montana and Kentucky for Spine Technology SeminarWritten by Laura Dyrda | Thursday, 09 September 2010 15:51
The Laser Spine Institute has expanded its September seminar tour to include stops in Billings, Mont., and Lexington, Ky., according to a practice news release.
The seminars include tutorials and discussions on the latest techniques for minimally invasive spine surgery. Participants can bring MRI files or CT scans to review with a board-certified physician who can offer treatment options and advice.
The tour will stop at the Billings (Mont.) Hotel & Convention Center on Sept. 13 at 4 p.m. and Sept. 14 at noon. The tour will stop at the Hilton Lexington (Ky.) Downtown on Sept. 20 at 4 p.m. and Sept. 21 at noon.
Read the release on seminars given by the Laser Spine Institute.
Read other coverage on the Laser Spine Institute:
- Challenges in Spine Practice Management: Q&A With Laser Spine Institute Executive Director Lester Morales
- 3 Tips for Marketing Orthopedic Practices
- Laser Spine Institute Opens New Medical Consultant Facility
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Spine
- 22 spine surgeon leadership awards | 2016
- AANS appoints Dr. Frederick Boop president — 7 highlights
- MIS spine's promising future — Key insights from SMISS President Dr. Greg Anderson
- Bundled payments to account for 30%-45% of spine reimbursement in 3 years: 4 insights
- Managing chronic back pain: 6 things to know about National Pain Strategy
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- 336 spine surgeons to know — 2016
- Rumors of a Stryker acquisition of Smith & Nephew swirl once again: 6 key notes
- Google and Johnson & Johnson to form new surgical company — 4 highlights
- Medtronic, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes, Smith & Nephew: Who had the best 2015? 32 things to know
- Did Loma Linda's orthopedic device rep-less strategy work? 5 things to know
- 5 huge reputation management mistakes for surgeons
- Stryker director sells 18k shares, following Smith & Nephew acquisition rumors: 7 points
- Smith & Nephew acquires Blue Belt Technologies — Will Stryker make its move soon? 5 key notes
- Is the Johnson & Johnson job cut an ominous sign for the medical device industry? 5 key thoughts
- Physician receives second-degree murder sentence for overprescribing pain medication: 6 key points
- Justice Department investigates pain compounding cream for $500M potential fraud: 5 things to know
- Population health on a budget: How one orthopedic surgeon succeeded in Chicago's most impoverished neighborhoods
- 10 Things to know about the Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) Model
- Looking ahead to 2016: What excites spine surgeons most?
- 5 most common reasons orthopedic surgeons are sued
- 32 hospitals to pay $28M in spine surgery false claims settlement: 5 things to know
- 10 spine, neurosurgeons on the move in January 2016
- North Carolina physician group creates orthopedic bundled payment system — 5 takeaways
- Dr. James Andrews #5 among richest doctors in the world: 6 points
- Dr. Robert Blok joins Laser Spine Institute — 4 key points
- 5 ways big data will affect healthcare providers in 2016 & beyond
- 5 things to know about wearable technology in medicine
- Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, J&J & more: 26 key notes — AAOS edition
- Stryker, Titan Spine, ConforMIS & more: 16 key notes
- Surgical tech sues Yale-New Haven Hospital surgeon after OR altercation — 5 key notes
- Orthopedic surgeons generate $2.7M for affiliated hospitals; 5.5 times what they make — 5 survey findings
- CJR bundles to pay $25k per episode: 8 statistics on cost breakdown
- 15 statistics on orthopedic surgeon starting salaries
- The best way to prepare for the future in spine: Dr. Hyun Bae
- Bundled payments, consolidation & more: How OrthoVirginia is building a future-facing empire
- Top 10 highest-earning physician specialties — Orthopedics leads for 6th consecutive year
- From cost to patient care — The many ways orthopedic bundled payments help hospitals
- Beyond the device: How DePuy Synthes is innovating in orthopedic & spine technology
- 22 spine surgeon leadership awards | 2016
- 6 statistics on orthopedic surgeon compensation — Which practice setting pays most?
- 13 statistics on neurosurgeon salary in 2016
- The entrepreneur mindset: How an MBA opened doors for one spine surgeon's practice
- Orthopedics and spine — 6 trends for 2016
- The growth of outpatient spine — 9 Key Points
- Top 5 EHR vendors to partner with in 2016