Laser Spine Institute Adds Stops in Montana and Kentucky for Spine Technology SeminarWritten by Laura Dyrda | Thursday, 09 September 2010 15:51
The Laser Spine Institute has expanded its September seminar tour to include stops in Billings, Mont., and Lexington, Ky., according to a practice news release.
The seminars include tutorials and discussions on the latest techniques for minimally invasive spine surgery. Participants can bring MRI files or CT scans to review with a board-certified physician who can offer treatment options and advice.
The tour will stop at the Billings (Mont.) Hotel & Convention Center on Sept. 13 at 4 p.m. and Sept. 14 at noon. The tour will stop at the Hilton Lexington (Ky.) Downtown on Sept. 20 at 4 p.m. and Sept. 21 at noon.
Read the release on seminars given by the Laser Spine Institute.
Read other coverage on the Laser Spine Institute:
- Challenges in Spine Practice Management: Q&A With Laser Spine Institute Executive Director Lester Morales
- 3 Tips for Marketing Orthopedic Practices
- Laser Spine Institute Opens New Medical Consultant Facility
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Spine
- Top 12 most-liked spine surgeons on the internet
- 21 smart spine surgeons with gifted business minds
- Dr. James Manzanares performs Seaside Surgery Center's 1st outpatient spinal surgery: 5 highlights
- Minimally invasive vs. open spinal fusion: 6 key notes on cost & quality
- Spine & Neurosurgery Associates files suit against insurer for denied reimbursement request: 5 things to know
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- Medtronic, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes, Smith & Nephew: Who had the best 2015? 32 things to know
- Justice Department investigates pain compounding cream for $500M potential fraud: 5 things to know
- Physician receives second-degree murder sentence for overprescribing pain medication: 6 key points
- 5 most common reasons orthopedic surgeons are sued
- 22 spine surgeon leadership awards | 2016
- Has Xenco Medical Ushered in the Future of Spine Surgery?
- 10 spine, neurosurgeons on the move in January 2016
- 5 things to know about wearable technology in medicine
- Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, J&J & more: 26 key notes — AAOS edition
- Dr. James Andrews #5 among richest doctors in the world: 6 points
- Stryker, Titan Spine, ConforMIS & more: 16 key notes
- 5 ways big data will affect healthcare providers in 2016 & beyond
- Surgical tech sues Yale-New Haven Hospital surgeon after OR altercation — 5 key notes
- Bundled payments, consolidation & more: How OrthoVirginia is building a future-facing empire
- Beyond the device: How DePuy Synthes is innovating in orthopedic & spine technology
- Orthopedic surgeons generate $2.7M for affiliated hospitals; 5.5 times what they make — 5 survey findings
- CJR bundles to pay $25k per episode: 8 statistics on cost breakdown
- The best way to prepare for the future in spine: Dr. Hyun Bae
- 15 statistics on orthopedic surgeon starting salaries
- Top 10 highest-earning physician specialties — Orthopedics leads for 6th consecutive year
- The entrepreneur mindset: How an MBA opened doors for one spine surgeon's practice
- Dr. Kevin Pauza unsurprised with Tiger Woods' slow back surgery recovery: 5 insights
- 13 statistics on neurosurgeon salary in 2016
- The growth of outpatient spine — 9 Key Points
- 6 statistics on orthopedic surgeon compensation — Which practice setting pays most?
- PODs under attack again: 5 key notes from the Senate Finance Committee's report
- Novel technologies make a splash in outpatient spine setting — Dr. Nick Shamie weighs in
- Top 5 EHR vendors to partner with in 2016
- Where global spine market leaders are headed: 7 key notes on Medtronic, DePuy Synthes, Stryker & more
- Should medical device companies advertise direct to consumers?
- CMS's lowest vs. highest-paid physicians: 5 key points
- 5 trends in complex spine surgery
- Orthopedic surgeons leave Salina Regional over on-call payment dispute: 5 things to know
- Andrews Institute adds regenerative medicine, stem cell center: 5 things to know
- ISSCR updates stem cell research guidelines; warns against stem cell medical tourism — 5 insights
- Siemens, Ziehm, GE, Hologic, OrthoScan & Medtronic: 26 O-arm & C-arm systems
- Which 4 emerging trends will drive the global spine surgery market?
- Dr. George Rappard performs 1st US MIS procedure with Sony heads-up display: 5 observations
- Long Island physician faces drug charges following patient death — 5 things to know
- The low hanging fruit of HIPAA compliance: 8 best practices