2. Health Central Hospital in Ocoee, Fla., announced the opening of a rehabilitation center for back and spine conditions.
3. The Woodlands, Texas-based Victory Healthcare announced it will soon open Victory Medical Center Landmark in San Antonio, a surgical hospital that will include neuro-spine surgical treatments among others.
4. Riverside Methodist Hospital in Columbus, Ohio, is planning a $321 million brain and spine center.
5. Charles Nussbaum, MD, a neurosurgeon at Seattle-based Virginia Mason Medical Center, will provide consultations with patients at Kittitas Valley Healthcare in Ellensburg, Wash.
6. NorthBay Medical Center in Fairfield, Calif., opened a $6.1 million neurosurgery suite.
7. Orlando (Fla.) Health and Gainesville-based University of Florida recently announced an expansion of their existing neurosurgery partnership that will bring a neurosurgery practice to Orlando Health's downtown campus.
8. Valley View Hospital in Glenwood Springs, Colo., added a new wing for specialized neurosurgery at its High Mountain Brain and Spinal Surgery Clinic.