21 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in December FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Thursday, 17 January 2013 15:17
The Food and Drug Administration granted 21 spine-related device clearances in December.
1. Polaris Spinal System—Ballista II Rods from Biomet Spine.
2. Firebird Spinal Fixation System from Orthofix.
3. Phoenix MIS Spinal Fixation System from Orthofix.
4. Galleon Pedicle Screw Systems from Everest Spine.
5. LessRay from SafeRay Spine.
6. IN:C2 Spinal Fixation System from Spine Smith Partners.
7. Patriot Spacers from Globus Medical.
8. ES2 Spinal System from Stryker Spine.
9. V2F Anterior Fixation System from Zimmer Spine.
10. NuVasive Bendini Spinal Rod Bending System from NuVasive.
11. Malibu Spinal System With the Daytona Deformity System from SeaSpine.
12. S4 Spinal System from Aesculap Implant Systems.
13. Ascendx VCF Reduction System from AIO Medical.
14. Anodyne Anterior Cervical Plate System from CoreLink.
15. VertiFlex Spinous Process Fixation Plate from VertiFlex.
16. Synthes Navigable Pedicle Preparation Instruments from Synthes Spine.
17. Stablink MIS Spinal Fixation System from Southern Spine.
18. Kyphon Express II Inflatable Bone Tamps from Medtronic.
19. A-Wedge Anterior Interbody System from Sapphire Medical Group.
20. Flexlite Camera from Spine View.
21. DePuy Pulse Anterior Cervical In-Line Plate System from Medos International.
More Articles on Spine Device Clearances:
16 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in November
24 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in October
13 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in September
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Spine
- Dr. Robert Blok joins Laser Spine Institute — 4 key points
- Does workers' compensation matter for cervical disc arthroplasty outcomes? 6 key notes
- The growth of outpatient spine — 9 Key Points
- Carilion Clinic opens $32M Institute for Orthopaedics and Neurosciences: 5 things to know
- Total lumbar disc replacement vs. lumbar fusion: 5 key notes on revision rates
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- Cleveland Clinic standardizes to 2 implant vendors, at least one orthopedic surgeon out
- 22 minimally invasive spine devices to know
- 5 things to know about physician assistant pay
- Becker's Spine Review Channels
- Did this orthopedic surgeon let his PA perform surgery? Dr. Munir Uwaydah faces conspiracy, $150M fraud & aggravated mayhem charges: 6 key notes
- Surface technology for spine devices: Key trends & concepts
- Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Michael Reilly's whistleblower lawsuit results in $69M+ penalty for Broward Health — 7 things to know
- 15 things to know about physician shortages
- 334 spine surgeons to know — 2016
- Current annual & hourly salary rates for orthopedic surgeons: 8 statistics
- Dr. Richard Rooney pleads guilty to undisclosed financial interest, sentenced to prison: 5 things to know
- Rumors of a Stryker acquisition of Smith & Nephew swirl once again: 6 key notes
- Dr. Sang-Ho Lee awarded Parviz Kambin award for endoscopic spine surgery at NASS meeting: 5 highlights
- Physician stabbed in Virginia leaving clinic — Attacker wanted more pain meds
- Stryker recalls 16k+ units of orthopedic products: 5 takeaways
- The future of private practice: Key thoughts from OrthoCarolina CEO Dr. Daniel Murrey
- 5 trends putting the squeeze on surgical practices
- MIS, stem cells, biologics & more: What excites spine surgeons most about the current landscape?
- Google and Johnson & Johnson to form new surgical company — 4 highlights
- Transparency in healthcare can work today — Hoag Orthopedic Institute proves it
- Global spine surgery device market seeing double-digit growth: 5 key points
- Drs. Troy Caron, Raj Kakarlapudi, Jeff Martin join Laser Spine's surgery centers: 5 key points
- 8 surprising topics your spine patients are researching
- The theory behind Geisinger's spine surgery refund
- The ICD-10 deadline is almost upon us — Are spine surgeons ready?
- 5 key trends on Massachusetts physician pay — And what it means for US physicians
- Q2 financials: 150 things to know about NuVasive, Stryker, J&J Orthopedics & more
- 5 huge reputation management mistakes for surgeons
- 5 trends in the medical tourism market
- 10 statistics on neurosurgeon salaries & bonuses
- 10 key notes on the 2016 CMS physician fee schedule
- Stryker director sells 18k shares, following Smith & Nephew acquisition rumors: 7 points
- Intersecting care of spine pain specialists & spine surgeons: Drs. Heidi Prather & Scott Glaser talk pain
- Rothman Institute merges with OrthopaediCare; adds 17 physicians: 4 things to know
- Did Loma Linda's orthopedic device rep-less strategy work? 5 things to know
- Alphatec Spine, LDR, Globus Medical & more — 21 key notes
- Population health on a budget: How one orthopedic surgeon succeeded in Chicago's most impoverished neighborhoods
- Is PEEK cost-effective for spinal surgery? 5 things to know
- 32 hospitals to pay $28M in spine surgery false claims settlement: 5 things to know
- ProDisc-C vs. spinal fusion: Which has better results? 5 key notes