21 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in December FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Thursday, 17 January 2013 15:17
The Food and Drug Administration granted 21 spine-related device clearances in December.
1. Polaris Spinal System—Ballista II Rods from Biomet Spine.
2. Firebird Spinal Fixation System from Orthofix.
3. Phoenix MIS Spinal Fixation System from Orthofix.
4. Galleon Pedicle Screw Systems from Everest Spine.
5. LessRay from SafeRay Spine.
6. IN:C2 Spinal Fixation System from Spine Smith Partners.
7. Patriot Spacers from Globus Medical.
8. ES2 Spinal System from Stryker Spine.
9. V2F Anterior Fixation System from Zimmer Spine.
10. NuVasive Bendini Spinal Rod Bending System from NuVasive.
11. Malibu Spinal System With the Daytona Deformity System from SeaSpine.
12. S4 Spinal System from Aesculap Implant Systems.
13. Ascendx VCF Reduction System from AIO Medical.
14. Anodyne Anterior Cervical Plate System from CoreLink.
15. VertiFlex Spinous Process Fixation Plate from VertiFlex.
16. Synthes Navigable Pedicle Preparation Instruments from Synthes Spine.
17. Stablink MIS Spinal Fixation System from Southern Spine.
18. Kyphon Express II Inflatable Bone Tamps from Medtronic.
19. A-Wedge Anterior Interbody System from Sapphire Medical Group.
20. Flexlite Camera from Spine View.
21. DePuy Pulse Anterior Cervical In-Line Plate System from Medos International.
More Articles on Spine Device Clearances:
16 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in November
24 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in October
13 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in September
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Spine
- Bundled payments in spine: Key thoughts from Dr. Stephen Hochschuler
- Lateral Approaches to Spine Surgery – Decisions and Challenges
- Which spine surgery techniques have outlived their usefulness?
- 9 spine surgeons & neurosurgeons on the move in March 2017
- Wolters Kluwer & The Joint Commission reveal 8 online courses for joint replacement advanced certification — 5 things to know
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- Understanding the Impact of the CMS 2017 ASC Payment Rule on Spine Procedures
- 15 spine surgeons discuss techniques revolutionizing spine care
- 4 of the most pressing challenges orthopedic surgeons face in 2017
- What not to wear — Physician's attire elicits mixed responses in outpatient orthopedic centers
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spine surgery on Patriots' Rob Gronkowski
- Behind bars for fraud: Neurosurgeon Dr. Aria Sabit receives nearly 20-year prison sentence — 8 key insights
- 6 spine physicians ranked #1 on Google - 2016
- 7 trends in healthcare digital transformation
- 9 Mayo Clinic strategies to quench the physician burnout flame
- 36 woman physician leaders to know
- Seattle Times examines Swedish-Cherry Hill's neuroscience program balance of volume & quality
- Rochester Regional Health in NY acquires Finger Lakes Bone & Joint Center: 5 key notes
- 4 spine surgeons caught in fraud — Prisoners, probationers & a fugitive
- Guilty verdict for neurosurgeon Dr. Christopher Duntsch for causing 'injury to an elderly person' — 5 things to know
- 26 latest statistics & notes on neurosurgeon salary — Hourly, annual & regional pay
- A review of 7 spine device company powerhouses in 2016
- Best & worst patient outcomes — Patients may now compare US surgeons by name
- Why the direct anterior approach for THA is the future
- Spine care in 2017: 4 spine surgeons make predictions
- Google Glass, GoPro or Panasonic HX-A100: Which is best during spine surgery? 5 key notes
- Five trends that every orthopedic professional should watch in 2017
- Swedish-Cherry Hill neuroscience chair Dr. Johnny Delashaw steps down amid investigation — 5 things to know
- What Stryker CEO Kevin Lobo said on CNBC: 7 key quotes on healthcare, business & the future
- Medtronic plans to sell medical supplies unit, Bloomberg reports: 6 key insights
- What 6 sports medicine physicians wish they would've known at the beginning of their careers
- American College of Physicians releases new guidelines for treating low back pain: 5 key points
- 16 things to know about spinal fusions
- 40 statistics on spine surgeon and neurosurgeon pay
- Dr. Kenneth Pettine: Stem cell therapy is here to stay
- Dr. Christopher Duntsch sentenced to life in prison for injuring his patients: 5 key takeaways
- Titan Spine leads push for titanium interbody device resurgence through nanotechnology differentiation
- How 10 spine surgeons are preparing their practice for a Donald Trump presidency
- 5 reasons why spine care will boom in the next decade
- 10 things to know about Stryker
- The man behind the fraud — Who is Dr. Aria Sabit?
- 5 health IT predictions for 2017
- Rothman Institute, Thomas Jefferson University & Jefferson Health open concierge spine center of excellence
- Drs. Frederick Boop, Michael Gleiber, F. Todd Wetzel & more: 90+ spine surgeons & neurosurgeons receiving honors in 2016
- DePuy Synthes earns FDA clearance for VIPER, EXPEDIUM screws: 5 highlights
- Henry Ford Health System drops out of Medicare bundled payments for joint replacement: 5 key notes