21 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in December FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Thursday, 17 January 2013 15:17
The Food and Drug Administration granted 21 spine-related device clearances in December.
1. Polaris Spinal System—Ballista II Rods from Biomet Spine.
2. Firebird Spinal Fixation System from Orthofix.
3. Phoenix MIS Spinal Fixation System from Orthofix.
4. Galleon Pedicle Screw Systems from Everest Spine.
5. LessRay from SafeRay Spine.
6. IN:C2 Spinal Fixation System from Spine Smith Partners.
7. Patriot Spacers from Globus Medical.
8. ES2 Spinal System from Stryker Spine.
9. V2F Anterior Fixation System from Zimmer Spine.
10. NuVasive Bendini Spinal Rod Bending System from NuVasive.
11. Malibu Spinal System With the Daytona Deformity System from SeaSpine.
12. S4 Spinal System from Aesculap Implant Systems.
13. Ascendx VCF Reduction System from AIO Medical.
14. Anodyne Anterior Cervical Plate System from CoreLink.
15. VertiFlex Spinous Process Fixation Plate from VertiFlex.
16. Synthes Navigable Pedicle Preparation Instruments from Synthes Spine.
17. Stablink MIS Spinal Fixation System from Southern Spine.
18. Kyphon Express II Inflatable Bone Tamps from Medtronic.
19. A-Wedge Anterior Interbody System from Sapphire Medical Group.
20. Flexlite Camera from Spine View.
21. DePuy Pulse Anterior Cervical In-Line Plate System from Medos International.
More Articles on Spine Device Clearances:
16 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in November
24 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in October
13 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in September
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Spine
- Behind bars for fraud: Neurosurgeon Dr. Aria Sabit receives nearly 20-year prison sentence — 8 key insights
- 10 most popular spine stories of 2016
- Physician-owned ASCs driving lumbar spine fusion market growth — 4 things to know
- 40 statistics on spine surgeon and neurosurgeon pay
- Dr. Allan Friedman to perform spine surgery on Duke's Mike Krzyzewski: 5 key notes
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- 20 new MIS spine devices in 2016
- 44 MIS spine devices to know | 2016
- Police investigate death of American Spine Center's physician accused in federal kickback scheme: 6 things to know
- Suicide likely cause of Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar's death, police report shows: 6 things to know
- 12 statistics on social media's presence in the healthcare space
- 38 female spine surgeon leaders to know
- Dr. Gregory Sherr sues HealthEast, CentraCare & 6 neurosurgeons for allegedly ruining his reputation & career — 6 things to know
- 4 North Carolina orthopedic practices merge to create EmergeOrtho: 5 key notes
- US News & World Report: Top 10 hospitals for orthopedics
- Oregon spine surgeon implicated in $22M lawsuit for paralyzing patient with dropped instrument: 5 things to know
- 7 things to know about Mazor Robotics & Medtronic's plans to roll out Mazor X
- 11 highest-paying states for orthopedic surgeons: New Jersey tops the list at $494.5k
- UPMC to pay $2.5M+ to settle neurosurgery-related False Claims Act violation allegations: 7 things to know
- Beyond the implant — DePuy Synthes pushes innovation inside & out of the OR
- 21 statistics and facts for orthopedic surgeons — compensation, net worth and more
- The state of minimally invasive spine surgery: Dr. Frank Phillips on devices, payment & outpatient ASCs
- Are Stryker's hip implants about to be recalled?
- Understanding the Impact of the CMS 2017 ASC Payment Rule on Spine Procedures
- 19 more things to know about orthopedic bundled payments — September 2016
- Trump or Hillary? The physicians have voted
- 5 trends for orthopedic surgeons to watch in 2017
- 15 spine surgeons discuss techniques revolutionizing spine care
- FDA regulation, insurance coverage: Dr. Raj N. Sureja talks challenges in regenerative medicine
- Do you know what patients really care about when choosing a spine surgeon?
- Robotics is here to stay — Drs. Kornelis Poelstra & Dennis Devito on working with Mazor technology
- Medtronic, SeaSpine, Zimmer Biomet & more: 17 key notes
- 3 orthopedic clinics to pay $2.39M to settle False Claims Act allegations: 5 things to know
- 10 thoughts and statistics on medical malpractice claims against orthopedists
- 33 of the largest orthopedic groups in the US by number of physicians
- UCLA pays $8.5M to settle 2 lawsuits after undisclosed spine surgeon relationship with Medtronic: 5 key notes
- 4 of the most pressing challenges orthopedic surgeons face in 2017
- 5 largest orthopedic companies have 61% of market share
- What not to wear — Physician's attire elicits mixed responses in outpatient orthopedic centers
- 8 spine codes CMS proposes for ASC coverage in 2017
- 6 spine physicians ranked #1 on Google - 2016
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spine surgery on Patriots' Rob Gronkowski
- 8 biggest stories in 2016's spine market — Acquisitions, lawsuits, bundled payments & more
- Orthopedic residency programs violate Match Code of Conduct: 6 things to know
- The science of healthcare delivery: 10 thoughts on the future structure of healthcare organizations
- 7 trends in the spine surgical robot market