John Peloza, MD, and Michael Musacchio, Jr., MD, of the Center for Spine Care in Dallas were among the first surgeons in the country to use the Coflex Interlaminar Technology since its FDA approval.
Navigational spine surgeon Charles Haworth, MD, joined FirstHealth University of North Carolina Neurosurgery.
Kevin Cahill, MD, joined the Carolina Neurosurgery & Spine Associates' Huntersville and Charlotte, N.C., offices.
The North American Spine Society named orthopedic surgeon Charles Mick, MD, its president of for the next year.
Neurosurgeon Hussein Alahmadi, MD, joined The Hospital of Central Connecticut's medical staff.
Mark P. Carol, MD, has been named the 2012 honorary member of the American Society for Radiation Oncology.
Raymond Linovitz, MD, has joined Carlsbad, Calif.-based Aurora Spine's Aurora Advisory Board.
Pediatric neurosurgeon Scott Wait, MD, joined Carolina Neurosurgery & Spine Associate in Charlotte.
Donald Atkins, MD, will be working with the Spine Treatment Centers of America in San Antonio, and providing experience in minimally invasive spinal fusions, minimally invasive technologies, spine tumors, spinal deformity and adult scoliosis.
Orthopedic spine surgeon Stephen Tolhurst, MD, joined the Texas Back Institute at its Flower Mound and Denton, Texas locations.
More Articles on Spine:
10 US Spine Surgery Registries to Know
DuPage Neurosurgery Performs Artificial Cervical Disc Implant
NASS Responds to GAO Report on In-Office Imaging Referrals
Most Read - Spine
- 22 spine surgeon leadership awards | 2016
- AANS appoints Dr. Frederick Boop president — 7 highlights
- Managing chronic back pain: 6 things to know about National Pain Strategy
- MIS spine's promising future — Key insights from SMISS President Dr. Greg Anderson
- Bundled payments to account for 30%-45% of spine reimbursement in 3 years: 4 insights
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- 336 spine surgeons to know — 2016
- Rumors of a Stryker acquisition of Smith & Nephew swirl once again: 6 key notes
- Google and Johnson & Johnson to form new surgical company — 4 highlights
- Medtronic, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes, Smith & Nephew: Who had the best 2015? 32 things to know
- Did Loma Linda's orthopedic device rep-less strategy work? 5 things to know
- 5 huge reputation management mistakes for surgeons
- Stryker director sells 18k shares, following Smith & Nephew acquisition rumors: 7 points
- Smith & Nephew acquires Blue Belt Technologies — Will Stryker make its move soon? 5 key notes
- Is the Johnson & Johnson job cut an ominous sign for the medical device industry? 5 key thoughts
- Justice Department investigates pain compounding cream for $500M potential fraud: 5 things to know
- Physician receives second-degree murder sentence for overprescribing pain medication: 6 key points
- Population health on a budget: How one orthopedic surgeon succeeded in Chicago's most impoverished neighborhoods
- 10 Things to know about the Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) Model
- Looking ahead to 2016: What excites spine surgeons most?
- 5 most common reasons orthopedic surgeons are sued
- 32 hospitals to pay $28M in spine surgery false claims settlement: 5 things to know
- 10 spine, neurosurgeons on the move in January 2016
- North Carolina physician group creates orthopedic bundled payment system — 5 takeaways
- Dr. James Andrews #5 among richest doctors in the world: 6 points
- Dr. Robert Blok joins Laser Spine Institute — 4 key points
- 5 ways big data will affect healthcare providers in 2016 & beyond
- 5 things to know about wearable technology in medicine
- Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, J&J & more: 26 key notes — AAOS edition
- Stryker, Titan Spine, ConforMIS & more: 16 key notes
- Surgical tech sues Yale-New Haven Hospital surgeon after OR altercation — 5 key notes
- Orthopedic surgeons generate $2.7M for affiliated hospitals; 5.5 times what they make — 5 survey findings
- CJR bundles to pay $25k per episode: 8 statistics on cost breakdown
- 15 statistics on orthopedic surgeon starting salaries
- The best way to prepare for the future in spine: Dr. Hyun Bae
- Bundled payments, consolidation & more: How OrthoVirginia is building a future-facing empire
- Top 10 highest-earning physician specialties — Orthopedics leads for 6th consecutive year
- From cost to patient care — The many ways orthopedic bundled payments help hospitals
- 22 spine surgeon leadership awards | 2016
- Beyond the device: How DePuy Synthes is innovating in orthopedic & spine technology
- 6 statistics on orthopedic surgeon compensation — Which practice setting pays most?
- 13 statistics on neurosurgeon salary in 2016
- The entrepreneur mindset: How an MBA opened doors for one spine surgeon's practice
- Orthopedics and spine — 6 trends for 2016
- The growth of outpatient spine — 9 Key Points
- Top 5 EHR vendors to partner with in 2016