John Peloza, MD, and Michael Musacchio, Jr., MD, of the Center for Spine Care in Dallas were among the first surgeons in the country to use the Coflex Interlaminar Technology since its FDA approval.
Navigational spine surgeon Charles Haworth, MD, joined FirstHealth University of North Carolina Neurosurgery.
Kevin Cahill, MD, joined the Carolina Neurosurgery & Spine Associates' Huntersville and Charlotte, N.C., offices.
The North American Spine Society named orthopedic surgeon Charles Mick, MD, its president of for the next year.
Neurosurgeon Hussein Alahmadi, MD, joined The Hospital of Central Connecticut's medical staff.
Mark P. Carol, MD, has been named the 2012 honorary member of the American Society for Radiation Oncology.
Raymond Linovitz, MD, has joined Carlsbad, Calif.-based Aurora Spine's Aurora Advisory Board.
Pediatric neurosurgeon Scott Wait, MD, joined Carolina Neurosurgery & Spine Associate in Charlotte.
Donald Atkins, MD, will be working with the Spine Treatment Centers of America in San Antonio, and providing experience in minimally invasive spinal fusions, minimally invasive technologies, spine tumors, spinal deformity and adult scoliosis.
Orthopedic spine surgeon Stephen Tolhurst, MD, joined the Texas Back Institute at its Flower Mound and Denton, Texas locations.
More Articles on Spine:
10 US Spine Surgery Registries to Know
DuPage Neurosurgery Performs Artificial Cervical Disc Implant
NASS Responds to GAO Report on In-Office Imaging Referrals
Most Read - Spine
- Understanding the Impact of the CMS 2017 ASC Payment Rule on Spine Procedures
- 15 spine surgeons discuss techniques revolutionizing spine care
- How 10 spine surgeons are preparing their practice for a Donald Trump presidency
- AMA presents AANS & CNS Washington Office director with Lifetime Achievement Award: 6 highlights
- The top-performing spine surgeons have these qualities in common
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- 20 new MIS spine devices in 2016
- 44 MIS spine devices to know | 2016
- 21 smart spine surgeons with gifted business minds
- Top 12 most-liked spine surgeons on the internet
- Police investigate death of American Spine Center's physician accused in federal kickback scheme: 6 things to know
- Consumer Reports: 34 top-rated US hospitals for hip replacements
- Suicide likely cause of Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar's death, police report shows: 6 things to know
- Dr. George Rappard performs 1st US MIS procedure with Sony heads-up display: 5 observations
- Annual & hourly orthopedic surgeon salary — 10 latest statistics
- Trusting a robot — Dr. Juan Torres-Reveron on performing 1st US ROSA Spine surgery
- 12 statistics on social media's presence in the healthcare space
- 5 key notes on the Zimmer Biomet-LDR acquisition & its impact on Texas
- 38 female spine surgeon leaders to know
- Dr. Gregory Sherr sues HealthEast, CentraCare & 6 neurosurgeons for allegedly ruining his reputation & career — 6 things to know
- Oregon spine surgeon implicated in $22M lawsuit for paralyzing patient with dropped instrument: 5 things to know
- UPMC to pay $2.5M+ to settle neurosurgery-related False Claims Act violation allegations: 7 things to know
- 4 North Carolina orthopedic practices merge to create EmergeOrtho: 5 key notes
- US News & World Report: Top 10 hospitals for orthopedics
- 7 things to know about Mazor Robotics & Medtronic's plans to roll out Mazor X
- The state of minimally invasive spine surgery: Dr. Frank Phillips on devices, payment & outpatient ASCs
- 11 highest-paying states for orthopedic surgeons: New Jersey tops the list at $494.5k
- Beyond the implant — DePuy Synthes pushes innovation inside & out of the OR
- Zimmer Biomet jumps into robotics with MedTech acquisition: 5 things to know
- Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Michael Russin dies following plane crash: 5 key notes
- 34 latest trends in the global orthopedic devices market
- 21 statistics and facts for orthopedic surgeons — compensation, net worth and more
- 19 more things to know about orthopedic bundled payments — September 2016
- Are Stryker's hip implants about to be recalled?
- Trump or Hillary? The physicians have voted
- FDA regulation, insurance coverage: Dr. Raj N. Sureja talks challenges in regenerative medicine
- Do you know what patients really care about when choosing a spine surgeon?
- 13 facts and statistics on Baby Boomers for spine surgeons to know
- 5 trends for orthopedic surgeons to watch in 2017
- 3 orthopedic clinics to pay $2.39M to settle False Claims Act allegations: 5 things to know
- 10 thoughts and statistics on medical malpractice claims against orthopedists
- Evolutionary vs. revolutionary: The future of surgical devices and spine surgery
- Robotics is here to stay — Drs. Kornelis Poelstra & Dennis Devito on working with Mazor technology
- UCLA pays $8.5M to settle 2 lawsuits after undisclosed spine surgeon relationship with Medtronic: 5 key notes
- Medtronic, SeaSpine, Zimmer Biomet & more: 17 key notes
- The efficacy of electrical bone stimulators & ultrasound for bone healing — Dr. Mohit Bhandari weighs in with new evidence