John Peloza, MD, and Michael Musacchio, Jr., MD, of the Center for Spine Care in Dallas were among the first surgeons in the country to use the Coflex Interlaminar Technology since its FDA approval.
Navigational spine surgeon Charles Haworth, MD, joined FirstHealth University of North Carolina Neurosurgery.
Kevin Cahill, MD, joined the Carolina Neurosurgery & Spine Associates' Huntersville and Charlotte, N.C., offices.
The North American Spine Society named orthopedic surgeon Charles Mick, MD, its president of for the next year.
Neurosurgeon Hussein Alahmadi, MD, joined The Hospital of Central Connecticut's medical staff.
Mark P. Carol, MD, has been named the 2012 honorary member of the American Society for Radiation Oncology.
Raymond Linovitz, MD, has joined Carlsbad, Calif.-based Aurora Spine's Aurora Advisory Board.
Pediatric neurosurgeon Scott Wait, MD, joined Carolina Neurosurgery & Spine Associate in Charlotte.
Donald Atkins, MD, will be working with the Spine Treatment Centers of America in San Antonio, and providing experience in minimally invasive spinal fusions, minimally invasive technologies, spine tumors, spinal deformity and adult scoliosis.
Orthopedic spine surgeon Stephen Tolhurst, MD, joined the Texas Back Institute at its Flower Mound and Denton, Texas locations.
More Articles on Spine:
10 US Spine Surgery Registries to Know
DuPage Neurosurgery Performs Artificial Cervical Disc Implant
NASS Responds to GAO Report on In-Office Imaging Referrals
Most Read - Spine
- Top 12 most-liked spine surgeons on the internet
- 21 smart spine surgeons with gifted business minds
- Dr. James Manzanares performs Seaside Surgery Center's 1st outpatient spinal surgery: 5 highlights
- Minimally invasive vs. open spinal fusion: 6 key notes on cost & quality
- Spine & Neurosurgery Associates files suit against insurer for denied reimbursement request: 5 things to know
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- Medtronic, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes, Smith & Nephew: Who had the best 2015? 32 things to know
- Justice Department investigates pain compounding cream for $500M potential fraud: 5 things to know
- Physician receives second-degree murder sentence for overprescribing pain medication: 6 key points
- 5 most common reasons orthopedic surgeons are sued
- 22 spine surgeon leadership awards | 2016
- Has Xenco Medical Ushered in the Future of Spine Surgery?
- 10 spine, neurosurgeons on the move in January 2016
- 5 things to know about wearable technology in medicine
- Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, J&J & more: 26 key notes — AAOS edition
- Dr. James Andrews #5 among richest doctors in the world: 6 points
- Stryker, Titan Spine, ConforMIS & more: 16 key notes
- 5 ways big data will affect healthcare providers in 2016 & beyond
- Surgical tech sues Yale-New Haven Hospital surgeon after OR altercation — 5 key notes
- Bundled payments, consolidation & more: How OrthoVirginia is building a future-facing empire
- Beyond the device: How DePuy Synthes is innovating in orthopedic & spine technology
- Orthopedic surgeons generate $2.7M for affiliated hospitals; 5.5 times what they make — 5 survey findings
- CJR bundles to pay $25k per episode: 8 statistics on cost breakdown
- The best way to prepare for the future in spine: Dr. Hyun Bae
- 15 statistics on orthopedic surgeon starting salaries
- Top 10 highest-earning physician specialties — Orthopedics leads for 6th consecutive year
- The entrepreneur mindset: How an MBA opened doors for one spine surgeon's practice
- Dr. Kevin Pauza unsurprised with Tiger Woods' slow back surgery recovery: 5 insights
- 13 statistics on neurosurgeon salary in 2016
- The growth of outpatient spine — 9 Key Points
- 6 statistics on orthopedic surgeon compensation — Which practice setting pays most?
- PODs under attack again: 5 key notes from the Senate Finance Committee's report
- Top 5 EHR vendors to partner with in 2016
- Novel technologies make a splash in outpatient spine setting — Dr. Nick Shamie weighs in
- Where global spine market leaders are headed: 7 key notes on Medtronic, DePuy Synthes, Stryker & more
- Should medical device companies advertise direct to consumers?
- CMS's lowest vs. highest-paid physicians: 5 key points
- 5 trends in complex spine surgery
- Orthopedic surgeons leave Salina Regional over on-call payment dispute: 5 things to know
- Andrews Institute adds regenerative medicine, stem cell center: 5 things to know
- ISSCR updates stem cell research guidelines; warns against stem cell medical tourism — 5 insights
- Siemens, Ziehm, GE, Hologic, OrthoScan & Medtronic: 26 O-arm & C-arm systems
- Which 4 emerging trends will drive the global spine surgery market?
- Dr. George Rappard performs 1st US MIS procedure with Sony heads-up display: 5 observations
- Long Island physician faces drug charges following patient death — 5 things to know
- The low hanging fruit of HIPAA compliance: 8 best practices