John Peloza, MD, and Michael Musacchio, Jr., MD, of the Center for Spine Care in Dallas were among the first surgeons in the country to use the Coflex Interlaminar Technology since its FDA approval.
Navigational spine surgeon Charles Haworth, MD, joined FirstHealth University of North Carolina Neurosurgery.
Kevin Cahill, MD, joined the Carolina Neurosurgery & Spine Associates' Huntersville and Charlotte, N.C., offices.
The North American Spine Society named orthopedic surgeon Charles Mick, MD, its president of for the next year.
Neurosurgeon Hussein Alahmadi, MD, joined The Hospital of Central Connecticut's medical staff.
Mark P. Carol, MD, has been named the 2012 honorary member of the American Society for Radiation Oncology.
Raymond Linovitz, MD, has joined Carlsbad, Calif.-based Aurora Spine's Aurora Advisory Board.
Pediatric neurosurgeon Scott Wait, MD, joined Carolina Neurosurgery & Spine Associate in Charlotte.
Donald Atkins, MD, will be working with the Spine Treatment Centers of America in San Antonio, and providing experience in minimally invasive spinal fusions, minimally invasive technologies, spine tumors, spinal deformity and adult scoliosis.
Orthopedic spine surgeon Stephen Tolhurst, MD, joined the Texas Back Institute at its Flower Mound and Denton, Texas locations.
More Articles on Spine:
10 US Spine Surgery Registries to Know
DuPage Neurosurgery Performs Artificial Cervical Disc Implant
NASS Responds to GAO Report on In-Office Imaging Referrals
Most Read - Spine
- Dr. Robert Blok joins Laser Spine Institute — 4 key points
- Orthopedics and spine — 6 trends for 2016
- Does workers' compensation matter for cervical disc arthroplasty outcomes? 6 key notes
- The growth of outpatient spine — 9 Key Points
- Carilion Clinic opens $32M Institute for Orthopaedics and Neurosciences: 5 things to know
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- Cleveland Clinic standardizes to 2 implant vendors, at least one orthopedic surgeon out
- 22 minimally invasive spine devices to know
- 5 things to know about physician assistant pay
- Becker's Spine Review Channels
- Did this orthopedic surgeon let his PA perform surgery? Dr. Munir Uwaydah faces conspiracy, $150M fraud & aggravated mayhem charges: 6 key notes
- Surface technology for spine devices: Key trends & concepts
- Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Michael Reilly's whistleblower lawsuit results in $69M+ penalty for Broward Health — 7 things to know
- 15 things to know about physician shortages
- 334 spine surgeons to know — 2016
- Current annual & hourly salary rates for orthopedic surgeons: 8 statistics
- Dr. Richard Rooney pleads guilty to undisclosed financial interest, sentenced to prison: 5 things to know
- Dr. Sang-Ho Lee awarded Parviz Kambin award for endoscopic spine surgery at NASS meeting: 5 highlights
- Physician stabbed in Virginia leaving clinic — Attacker wanted more pain meds
- Rumors of a Stryker acquisition of Smith & Nephew swirl once again: 6 key notes
- Stryker recalls 16k+ units of orthopedic products: 5 takeaways
- The future of private practice: Key thoughts from OrthoCarolina CEO Dr. Daniel Murrey
- 5 trends putting the squeeze on surgical practices
- MIS, stem cells, biologics & more: What excites spine surgeons most about the current landscape?
- Transparency in healthcare can work today — Hoag Orthopedic Institute proves it
- Google and Johnson & Johnson to form new surgical company — 4 highlights
- Drs. Troy Caron, Raj Kakarlapudi, Jeff Martin join Laser Spine's surgery centers: 5 key points
- Global spine surgery device market seeing double-digit growth: 5 key points
- The theory behind Geisinger's spine surgery refund
- 8 surprising topics your spine patients are researching
- The ICD-10 deadline is almost upon us — Are spine surgeons ready?
- 5 key trends on Massachusetts physician pay — And what it means for US physicians
- Q2 financials: 150 things to know about NuVasive, Stryker, J&J Orthopedics & more
- 5 huge reputation management mistakes for surgeons
- 5 trends in the medical tourism market
- 10 statistics on neurosurgeon salaries & bonuses
- 10 key notes on the 2016 CMS physician fee schedule
- Stryker director sells 18k shares, following Smith & Nephew acquisition rumors: 7 points
- Intersecting care of spine pain specialists & spine surgeons: Drs. Heidi Prather & Scott Glaser talk pain
- Rothman Institute merges with OrthopaediCare; adds 17 physicians: 4 things to know
- Did Loma Linda's orthopedic device rep-less strategy work? 5 things to know
- Alphatec Spine, LDR, Globus Medical & more — 21 key notes
- Population health on a budget: How one orthopedic surgeon succeeded in Chicago's most impoverished neighborhoods
- Is PEEK cost-effective for spinal surgery? 5 things to know
- 32 hospitals to pay $28M in spine surgery false claims settlement: 5 things to know
- ProDisc-C vs. spinal fusion: Which has better results? 5 key notes