Most recently, Mr. Thompson served as senior project manager for NEO HealthConnect, a nonprofit regional extension center funded through the American Recovery & Investment Act that assisted primary healthcare providers with the adoption of electronic health record systems.
Doctors Pain Clinic Names Jim Thompson Practice AdministratorWritten by Anuja Vaidya | Monday, 26 August 2013 18:15
Boardman, Ohio-based Doctors Pain Clinic announced Jim Thompson has been named practice administrator.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- 341 spine surgeons to know — 2016
- Medtronic, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes, Smith & Nephew: Who had the best 2015? 32 things to know
- Is the Johnson & Johnson job cut an ominous sign for the medical device industry? 5 key thoughts
- Smith & Nephew acquires Blue Belt Technologies — Will Stryker make its move soon? 5 key notes
- Justice Department investigates pain compounding cream for $500M potential fraud: 5 things to know
- Physician receives second-degree murder sentence for overprescribing pain medication: 6 key points
- 5 most common reasons orthopedic surgeons are sued
- 22 spine surgeon leadership awards | 2016
- 10 spine, neurosurgeons on the move in January 2016
- Has Xenco Medical Ushered in the Future of Spine Surgery?
- Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, J&J & more: 26 key notes — AAOS edition
- 5 things to know about wearable technology in medicine
- Dr. James Andrews #5 among richest doctors in the world: 6 points
- Dr. Robert Blok joins Laser Spine Institute — 4 key points
- 5 ways big data will affect healthcare providers in 2016 & beyond
- Stryker, Titan Spine, ConforMIS & more: 16 key notes
- Surgical tech sues Yale-New Haven Hospital surgeon after OR altercation — 5 key notes
- Bundled payments, consolidation & more: How OrthoVirginia is building a future-facing empire
- Orthopedic surgeons generate $2.7M for affiliated hospitals; 5.5 times what they make — 5 survey findings
- Beyond the device: How DePuy Synthes is innovating in orthopedic & spine technology
- CJR bundles to pay $25k per episode: 8 statistics on cost breakdown
- The best way to prepare for the future in spine: Dr. Hyun Bae
- 15 statistics on orthopedic surgeon starting salaries
- Top 10 highest-earning physician specialties — Orthopedics leads for 6th consecutive year
- The entrepreneur mindset: How an MBA opened doors for one spine surgeon's practice
- 6 statistics on orthopedic surgeon compensation — Which practice setting pays most?
- 13 statistics on neurosurgeon salary in 2016
- Orthopedic surgeon salary in the UK, Canada & Australia: 4 key notes
- Orthopedics and spine — 6 trends for 2016
- The growth of outpatient spine — 9 Key Points
- Dr. Kevin Pauza unsurprised with Tiger Woods' slow back surgery recovery: 5 insights
- Top 5 EHR vendors to partner with in 2016
- PODs under attack again: 5 key notes from the Senate Finance Committee's report
- Novel technologies make a splash in outpatient spine setting — Dr. Nick Shamie weighs in
- Where global spine market leaders are headed: 7 key notes on Medtronic, DePuy Synthes, Stryker & more
- 5 trends in complex spine surgery
- CMS's lowest vs. highest-paid physicians: 5 key points
- NuVasive acquires Ellipse Technologies for $380M: 7 key notes
- Orthopedic surgeons leave Salina Regional over on-call payment dispute: 5 things to know
- Should medical device companies advertise direct to consumers?