ISPM is affiliated with Interventional Management Services. Dr. Hord also serves as on the Flying Doctors' board of directors year round.
Twenty-five physicians traveled to Cambodia to treat patients in the Siem Reap province. Dr. Hord and other physicians performed surgeries, dental services and pharmaceutical treatments to adults and children.
More Articles on Pain Management:
Health System Pharmacists to Discuss Drug Contamination Prevention
NeuroMetrix Pain Management Device Receives Final FDA Clearance
National Pain Institute Now Offers 25 Pain Management Treatments
ISPM Physician Dr. Allen Hord Serves as Medical Mission DirectorWritten by Heather Linder | Tuesday, 04 December 2012 18:42
Allen Hord, MD, a pain management physician with Interventional Spine and Pain Management in Atlanta, served as a mission director for The Flying Doctors of America trip to Cambodia this fall.Last modified on Tuesday, 04 December 2012 18:51
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- Medtronic, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes, Smith & Nephew: Who had the best 2015? 32 things to know
- Justice Department investigates pain compounding cream for $500M potential fraud: 5 things to know
- Physician receives second-degree murder sentence for overprescribing pain medication: 6 key points
- 22 spine surgeon leadership awards | 2016
- Has Xenco Medical Ushered in the Future of Spine Surgery?
- 10 spine, neurosurgeons on the move in January 2016
- 5 things to know about wearable technology in medicine
- Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, J&J & more: 26 key notes — AAOS edition
- Dr. James Andrews #5 among richest doctors in the world: 6 points
- Stryker, Titan Spine, ConforMIS & more: 16 key notes
- 5 ways big data will affect healthcare providers in 2016 & beyond
- Surgical tech sues Yale-New Haven Hospital surgeon after OR altercation — 5 key notes
- Bundled payments, consolidation & more: How OrthoVirginia is building a future-facing empire
- Beyond the device: How DePuy Synthes is innovating in orthopedic & spine technology
- Orthopedic surgeons generate $2.7M for affiliated hospitals; 5.5 times what they make — 5 survey findings
- CJR bundles to pay $25k per episode: 8 statistics on cost breakdown
- The best way to prepare for the future in spine: Dr. Hyun Bae
- Top 10 highest-earning physician specialties — Orthopedics leads for 6th consecutive year
- 15 statistics on orthopedic surgeon starting salaries
- Dr. Kevin Pauza unsurprised with Tiger Woods' slow back surgery recovery: 5 insights
- The entrepreneur mindset: How an MBA opened doors for one spine surgeon's practice
- 13 statistics on neurosurgeon salary in 2016
- The growth of outpatient spine — 9 Key Points
- 6 statistics on orthopedic surgeon compensation — Which practice setting pays most?
- PODs under attack again: 5 key notes from the Senate Finance Committee's report
- Novel technologies make a splash in outpatient spine setting — Dr. Nick Shamie weighs in
- Top 5 EHR vendors to partner with in 2016
- Where global spine market leaders are headed: 7 key notes on Medtronic, DePuy Synthes, Stryker & more
- Should medical device companies advertise direct to consumers?
- CMS's lowest vs. highest-paid physicians: 5 key points
- 5 trends in complex spine surgery
- Orthopedic surgeons leave Salina Regional over on-call payment dispute: 5 things to know
- Dr. George Rappard performs 1st US MIS procedure with Sony heads-up display: 5 observations
- Andrews Institute adds regenerative medicine, stem cell center: 5 things to know
- Siemens, Ziehm, GE, Hologic, OrthoScan & Medtronic: 26 O-arm & C-arm systems
- ISSCR updates stem cell research guidelines; warns against stem cell medical tourism — 5 insights
- Which 4 emerging trends will drive the global spine surgery market?
- Consumer Reports: 34 top-rated US hospitals for hip replacements
- Annual & hourly orthopedic surgeon salary — 10 latest statistics
- 21 smart spine surgeons with gifted business minds