Here's what you need to know about the program:
1. This year's incoming class includes six fellows, all of whom are recent medical residency graduates:
- Salvatore Frangiamore, MD, from Cleveland Clinic
- Andrew Geeslin, MD, from Kalamazoo, Mich.-based Western Michigan University
- Jon Godin, MD, from Durham, N.C.-based Duke University
- Patrick Kane, MD, from Philadelphia-based Thomas Jefferson University
- Geof Lebus, MD, from Nashville, Tenn.-based Vanderbilt University
- Sandeep Mannava, MD, from Winston-Salem, N.C.-based Wake Forest University
2. The Steadman Philippon Research Institute and The Steadman Clinic have also announced a graduating class of six fellows who will continue their professional medical goals elsewhere.
3. The graduating six physicians have secured jobs at sports medicine clinics and medical groups in Tacoma, Wash.; Rapid City, S.D.; La Crosse, Wis.; Boulder, Colo., and Los Angeles. One member of the class will also serve as an assistant professor at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond.
More articles on orthopedics:
Outpatient rotator cuff repairs increase 272% in a decade — 5 facts on orthopedics in ASCs
Researchers find racial disparities in TKA revision rates: 3 study insights
Do limb-salvage or amputation patients fair better after trauma? 6 study insights