Here are five things to know:
1. Dr. Barber is the chair of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery's advocacy council.
2. He held leadership positions at both the AAOS and American Joint Replacement Registry.
3. He has experience in change management and operational improvement for hospitals.
4. Clarify Health Solutions also added plastic and reconstructive surgeon Jack Cochran, MD, as a strategic advisor.
5. Since 2015, Clarify Health Solutions has delivered guidance platforms to yield enhanced patient outcomes.
More articles on orthopedics:
7 orthopedic surgeons on the move — December 2016
Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Nicholas Grosso of The Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics
Would moving to ceramic heads be cost effective for total hip arthroplasty? 5 takeaways