Here are six points:
1. The center costs $2.6 million.
2. The hospital has been constructing the orthopedic wing since July 2016.
3. The Bone and Joint Center is 7,350 square feet and has 15 private patient rooms.
4. The center's providers specialize in treating and preventing joint, ligament, tendon, muscle and nerve disorders.
5. Florida Hospital Zephyrhills' orthopedic unit will offer MAKOplasty(R) Partial Hip and Knee Resurfacing for adults with early to mid-stage hip and knee osteoarthritis.
6. A part of Altamonte Springs, Fla.-based Adventist Health System, Florida Hospital Zephyrhills is a 140-bed regional medical center.
More articles on orthopedics:
Outpatient rotator cuff repairs increase 272% in a decade — 5 facts on orthopedics in ASCs
Core Orthopedics using Mako robotic arm for total joint replacement: 3 key facts
Researchers find racial disparities in TKA revision rates: 3 study insights