Here are five takeaways:
1. Dr. Carlile primarily treats limb fractures, periarticular fractures, complex pelvis and hip socket fractures and peri-prosthetic fractures as well as patients with multiple injuries.
2. He performs limb salvage treatments for fracture malunions, nonunions and infections.
3. He earned his medical degree from Ohio State University College of Medicine in Columbus.
4. Dr. Carlile underwent his residency at the Chicago-based Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
5. He completed fellowship training in orthopedic trauma surgery, as well.
More articles on orthopedics:
Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. James Bennett of the Fondren Orthopedic Group
Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Institute shares its New Year's resolutions: 4 key notes
Do limb-salvage or amputation patients fair better after trauma? 6 study insights