Here are five key points:
1. The three organizations plan to align their quality initiatives and reporting through the AJRR's Orthopaedic Quality Resource Center.
2. They will cooperate in offering the AJRR Orthopaedic Quality Resource Center to eligible professionals and group practices interested in submitting Physician Quality Reporting System measures.
3. The AJRR Orthopaedic Quality Resource Center was approved as a Qualified Clinical Data Registry for the CMS Physician Quality Reporting System for 2016.
4. Additional measures will be included in the AJRR Orthopaedic Quality Center platform in 2016.
5. The AOA will support expansion of the AJRR QCDR to carry two additional post-fracture PQRS measures. The AAHKS will add four additional custom measures documenting process and outcomes for hip arthroplasty patients.
More articles on orthopedics:
Drs. Joseph Chenger, Jeffrey Lawrence join Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance: 5 things to know
Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Michael Eilerman of University Orthopaedic Surgeons
Dr. Thomas Little joins Summit Orthopedic Group — 3 points