Dr. Swan will also add a new office location to his practice, Brunswick (N.J.) Orthopaedic Associations, at the hospital's Medical Pavilion in Perth Amboy. Dr. Swan is a shoulder and sports medicine specialist who also has an interest in orthopedic trauma care.
Dr. Swan earned his medical degree from Cornell University Medical College in New York City and completed his residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry in Newark, N.J. His additional training includes a fellowship in shoulder surgery and sports medicine at the University of Colorado.
Related Articles on Orthopedic Surgeons:
Dr. Gabe Lewullis Joins Bayhealth Medical Center in Delaware
Shoulder and Elbow Surgeon Dr. Joseph Abboud Joins Rothman Institute in Philadelphia
Dr. Cameron Knight Joins The Jackson Clinic in Tennessee
Dr. Kenneth Swan Joins Raritan Bay Medical Center in New JerseyWritten by Laura Dyrda | Tuesday, 11 October 2011 15:41
Kenneth G. Swan, Jr., MD, has joined Raritan Bay Medical Center's Human Motion Institute in Perth Amboy, N.J., according to a report from New Jersey Today.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Improving Profits
- 13 facts and statistics on Baby Boomers for spine surgeons to know
- Yearlong investigation finds 2.4k+ physicians sanctioned for sexually abusing patients: 8 things to know
- The business of private practice — Dr. Paul Slosar on physician independence
- EHRs may yield higher malpractice risk: 6 key points
- Will the 2017 CMS payment update mean more independent practices?
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- Medtronic, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes, Smith & Nephew: Who had the best 2015? 32 things to know
- Justice Department investigates pain compounding cream for $500M potential fraud: 5 things to know
- Physician receives second-degree murder sentence for overprescribing pain medication: 6 key points
- 5 most common reasons orthopedic surgeons are sued
- 22 spine surgeon leadership awards | 2016
- Has Xenco Medical Ushered in the Future of Spine Surgery?
- 10 spine, neurosurgeons on the move in January 2016
- 5 things to know about wearable technology in medicine
- Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, J&J & more: 26 key notes — AAOS edition
- Dr. James Andrews #5 among richest doctors in the world: 6 points
- Stryker, Titan Spine, ConforMIS & more: 16 key notes
- 5 ways big data will affect healthcare providers in 2016 & beyond
- Surgical tech sues Yale-New Haven Hospital surgeon after OR altercation — 5 key notes
- Bundled payments, consolidation & more: How OrthoVirginia is building a future-facing empire
- Beyond the device: How DePuy Synthes is innovating in orthopedic & spine technology
- Orthopedic surgeons generate $2.7M for affiliated hospitals; 5.5 times what they make — 5 survey findings
- CJR bundles to pay $25k per episode: 8 statistics on cost breakdown
- The best way to prepare for the future in spine: Dr. Hyun Bae
- 15 statistics on orthopedic surgeon starting salaries
- Top 10 highest-earning physician specialties — Orthopedics leads for 6th consecutive year
- The entrepreneur mindset: How an MBA opened doors for one spine surgeon's practice
- Dr. Kevin Pauza unsurprised with Tiger Woods' slow back surgery recovery: 5 insights
- 13 statistics on neurosurgeon salary in 2016
- The growth of outpatient spine — 9 Key Points
- 6 statistics on orthopedic surgeon compensation — Which practice setting pays most?
- PODs under attack again: 5 key notes from the Senate Finance Committee's report
- Novel technologies make a splash in outpatient spine setting — Dr. Nick Shamie weighs in
- Top 5 EHR vendors to partner with in 2016
- Where global spine market leaders are headed: 7 key notes on Medtronic, DePuy Synthes, Stryker & more
- Should medical device companies advertise direct to consumers?
- CMS's lowest vs. highest-paid physicians: 5 key points
- 5 trends in complex spine surgery
- Orthopedic surgeons leave Salina Regional over on-call payment dispute: 5 things to know
- Andrews Institute adds regenerative medicine, stem cell center: 5 things to know
- ISSCR updates stem cell research guidelines; warns against stem cell medical tourism — 5 insights
- Siemens, Ziehm, GE, Hologic, OrthoScan & Medtronic: 26 O-arm & C-arm systems
- Dr. George Rappard performs 1st US MIS procedure with Sony heads-up display: 5 observations
- Which 4 emerging trends will drive the global spine surgery market?
- Long Island physician faces drug charges following patient death — 5 things to know
- The low hanging fruit of HIPAA compliance: 8 best practices