Here are five insights:
1. The minimally invasive spinal implant company is moving to a contemporary space with a "simplistic design and modern color scheme," said VTI's Director of Marketing Brian Thron.
2. The modern workspace aligns with the company's latest rebrand.
3. The new facility features an ISO Class 8 Controlled Environment.
4. The company's Director of Manufacturing Brian Holmberg noted the new facility's layout promotes efficiency across many departments as well as "encourages collaboration to everyday operations."
5. VTI offers InterFuse modular interbody fusion devices globally.
More articles on practice management:
Mazor system used at Largo Medical Center — 4 details
5 trends in physician services payments — Why growth will slow in the next decade
Concord Orthopaedics hopes to expand with 20k-sq-ft surgical facility: 4 points