Here are five notes:
1. Rockingham Orthopaedic Associates joined Greensboro, N.C.-based Cone Health Medical Group, of which Reidsville Orthopedics and Sports Medicine was already an affiliate.
2. The merged practice is called Reidsville Orthopedics and Sports Medicine.
3. Reidsville Orthopedics and Sports Medicine will move into the office building of Rockingham Orthopaedic Associates.
4. Stanley Harrison, MD, and J. Wayne Keeling, MD, will provide services at the combined practice.
5. Dr. Keeling will treat patients throughout the regular workweek, and Dr. Harrison will see patients for two and a half days of the week.
More articles on practice management:
Mazor system used at Largo Medical Center — 4 details
5 trends in physician services payments — Why growth will slow in the next decade
Concord Orthopaedics hopes to expand with 20k-sq-ft surgical facility: 4 points