Here are six important details:
1. Rep. Price is expected to be confirmed as secretary of HHS on Friday.
2. A trained orthopedic surgeon, Rep. Price recently resigned as managing partner at Atlanta-area Chattahoochee Associates, which he has been connected to since 1993.
3. Dr. Betty Price has served in Georgia's House of Representatives since 2015.
4. Prior to her political career, Dr. Betty Price practiced anesthesiology in the Atlanta area for over 20 years.
5. Even after assuming her husband's ownership interests, Dr. Betty Price has expressed interest in running for her husband's vacant seat in Georgia's 6th district.
6. Rep. Price also served as chairman of the House Budget Committee before his nomination to head HHS.
More practice management articles:
Five trends that every orthopedic professional should watch in 2017