Here are five things to know about the practice:
1. The practice opened the two new locations to serve patients closer to where they live.
2. Surgeons at the practice have performed more than 3,000 anterior hip replacements.
3. The practice provides fracture care, pediatric orthopedics, sports medicine and total joint replacement.
4. For the past 17 years, Phoenix magazine has ranked OrthoArizona – Arizona Orthopaedic Associates among the "Top Doctors."
5. David Ott, MD, is the president of OrthoArizona – Arizona Orthopaedic Associates.
More articles on orthopedic practices:
Del Palma Orthopedics raises $70k: 3 things to know
Vail-Summit Orthopaedics partners with data collection database
These 4 IT trends could rock the healthcare industry in 2017