Here are five points:
1. Equipped with more than three decades of experience, Dr. Condit treats hand, wrist and elbow disorders.
2. Dr. Condit is a clinical professor of surgery at the Michigan State University School of Medicine in East Lansing.
3. He earned his medical degree from the University of Michigan Medical School in Ann Arbor.
4. Following medical school, Dr. Condit underwent an orthopedic surgery residency at Troy, Mich.-based Beaumont Hospital.
5. He completed a hand surgery fellowship at the Indiana Hand Center in Indianapolis.
More articles on practice management:
Del Palma Orthopedics raises $70k: 3 things to know
President-elect Trump considers Cleveland Clinic CEO Dr. Toby Cosgrove to run VA: 5 things to know
These 4 IT trends could rock the healthcare industry in 2017