Here are six facts:
1. Vox Telehealth created the orthopedic board to gather insights from orthopedic industry leaders and learn about challenges of managing orthopedic episodes of care.
2. Four members comprise the board including Jay Mabrey, MD; Michael Kelly, MD; Michael Boothby, MD; and Wayne Fraleigh.
3. Specializing in hip and knee disorders, Dr. Mabrey is a joint replacement surgeon with Premier Orthopaedics Dallas. He is also the chief of orthopedic surgery at Dallas-based Baylor University Medical Center and an orthopedic surgery professor at Bryan-based Texas A&M School of Medicine.
4. Dr. Kelly is the chief of orthopedics at Hackensack Meridian Health in Montclair, N.J. Previously, Dr. Kelly was the president of The Knee Society.
5. A sports medicine and orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Boothby founded the Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Institute in Fort Worth, Texas.
6. Mr. Fraleigh is the VP of operations for ambulatory services at Houston-based Memorial Hermann Health Systems.
More articles on practice management:
Rezin Orthopedics raises $3.7k for Team Make a Difference: 3 things to know
Senate passes 21st Century Cures Act; bill to make way to President Obama's desk: 5 things to know
Dr. James Weinstein to retire as Dartmouth-Hitchcock CEO in 2017 — 6 things to know