Here are five things to know:
1. Finger Lakes Bone & Joint Center includes five physicians and 31 staff members.
2. In 2004, the practice began a partnership with Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic and Newark-Wayne Community Hospital, both part of Rochester Regional.
3. The practice focuses on fracture treatment, joint pain and sports-related injuries. The physicians also perform hip and knee replacement surgery.
4. The partnership formalizes a longstanding relationship between the practice and health system.
5. The practice includes an MRI and four different locations.
More articles on physician practices:
AMA offers 8 principles for safe & effective use of mHealth apps
9 Mayo Clinic strategies to quench physician burnout flame
5 key thoughts on the importance of physician engagement