Here are five key notes:
1. EmergeOrtho will include 49 office locations, 126 physicians and 237 physician assistants.
2. The four practices will begin operating under the EmergeOrtho name on Aug. 1.
3. The practices will integrate their networks and use one electronic health record system.
4. Most EmergeOrtho locations will include ancillary services, and 12 of them will offer MRI services.
5. Additionally, each group will participate in present and future alternative payment models, such as risk-sharing bundled payments.
More articles on practice management:
Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists, Family Practice Associates seek $2M+ in tax exemptions for new $11.59M building: 4 points
5 clarifications for misunderstandings Americans have about ACA premiums
Dr. Sig Feierabend joins Heartland Orthopedic Specialists: 4 things to know