Here are four notes:
1. Dr. Lewallen, MD, succeeds John J. Callaghan, MD, who remains on the board as past president.
2. Dr. Lewallen of Rochester, Minn.-based Mayo Clinic, also serves as medical director of the American Joint Replacement Registry.
2. Michael L. Parks, MD, is OREF's new president-elect and Richard F. Kyle, MD, will serve as chair of corporate development.
3. Additionally, the following trustees have been added to the board:
• Jeffrey S. Abrams, MD
• Christopher R. Adams, MD
• B. Sonny Bal, MD, JD, MBA
• Paul C. Collins, MD
• David C. Dvorak, JD
• James R. Ficke, MD
• Joshua J. Jacobs, MD.
4. James G. Borovsky was named secretary-treasurer, while Farshid Guilak, PhD, was appointed chair of research grants. Richard F. Santore, MD, will serve as chair of individual development.
More articles on practice management:
4 factors driving providers to large practices
ESIS launches Healthcare Industry Practice — 4 notes
HHS provides updated patient safety work product guidance — 4 things to know