Here are five things to know:
1. CompareMyHSA.com offers side-by-side price and benefit comparisons of HSA-qualified and traditional health plans.
2. The website allows consumers to customize portals that have information on all available healthcare plans.
3. The site also includes tax-saving opportunities.
4. After consumers estimate their medical expenses, the online took provides a list of monetary factors like approximate total annual cost and out-of-pocket maximums.
5. Users can email their results to themselves for reference.
"Understanding the differences among health plans can be confusing and leave consumers feeling concerned they will be tied to a plan that will cost them a lot of unnecessary expense," said Stephen D. Neeleman, founder and vice chairman, HealthEquity.
More articles on practice management:
US to award $700M to enhance patient care — 6 notes
Med students self-reflect to become better physicians — 5 key points
Stanford Healthcare CEO to join UnitedHealth Group's Optum: 5 notes