Dr. Hamilton-Dick was previously a partner at Orthopaedics Associates of Saratoga in Saratoga Springs, N.Y. He earned his medical degree at Albany (N.Y.) Medical College and completed his residency at Albany Medical College's department of orthopedics. His additional training includes a sports medicine fellowship.
During his career, Dr. Hamilton-Dick has served as a fellowship consultant to the Boston Red Sox, director of sports medicine for the U.S. Olympic Field Hockey Association during the 1996 Olympic Games and director of sports medicine at the University of Connecticut.
More Articles on Sports Medicine Physicians:
Dr. Marc Philippon to Perform Hip Surgery on Trail Blazers' LaMarcus Aldridge
Baseball Player Jose Martinez Returns After Meniscus Transplant
Sports Medicine Physicians Urge Better Understanding of Biologics
Dr. Bruce Hamilton-Dick Joins St. Mary's Center for Orthopedics in MaineWritten by Laura Dyrda | Monday, 16 April 2012 15:09
Bruce Hamilton-Dick, MD, joined the team at St. Mary's Center for Orthopaedics in Lewiston, Maine.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Improving Profits
- Orthopedic bundled payments: 5 key thoughts on NYU Langone Medical Center’s better outcomes & lower costs
- 7 things every orthopedic surgeon should know about registries
- Future of orthopedics: 4 experts on a value-based world
- Ascension to close Midwest Spine and Orthopedic Hospital/Wisconsin Heart Hospital: 6 things to know
- OREF names Dr. David Lewallen president: 4 notes
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- 341 spine surgeons to know — 2016
- Medtronic, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes, Smith & Nephew: Who had the best 2015? 32 things to know
- Is the Johnson & Johnson job cut an ominous sign for the medical device industry? 5 key thoughts
- Smith & Nephew acquires Blue Belt Technologies — Will Stryker make its move soon? 5 key notes
- Justice Department investigates pain compounding cream for $500M potential fraud: 5 things to know
- Physician receives second-degree murder sentence for overprescribing pain medication: 6 key points
- 5 most common reasons orthopedic surgeons are sued
- Looking ahead to 2016: What excites spine surgeons most?
- 22 spine surgeon leadership awards | 2016
- 10 spine, neurosurgeons on the move in January 2016
- Has Xenco Medical Ushered in the Future of Spine Surgery?
- Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, J&J & more: 26 key notes — AAOS edition
- 5 things to know about wearable technology in medicine
- Dr. James Andrews #5 among richest doctors in the world: 6 points
- Dr. Robert Blok joins Laser Spine Institute — 4 key points
- 5 ways big data will affect healthcare providers in 2016 & beyond
- Stryker, Titan Spine, ConforMIS & more: 16 key notes
- Surgical tech sues Yale-New Haven Hospital surgeon after OR altercation — 5 key notes
- Bundled payments, consolidation & more: How OrthoVirginia is building a future-facing empire
- Orthopedic surgeons generate $2.7M for affiliated hospitals; 5.5 times what they make — 5 survey findings
- Beyond the device: How DePuy Synthes is innovating in orthopedic & spine technology
- CJR bundles to pay $25k per episode: 8 statistics on cost breakdown
- The best way to prepare for the future in spine: Dr. Hyun Bae
- 15 statistics on orthopedic surgeon starting salaries
- Top 10 highest-earning physician specialties — Orthopedics leads for 6th consecutive year
- The entrepreneur mindset: How an MBA opened doors for one spine surgeon's practice
- 6 statistics on orthopedic surgeon compensation — Which practice setting pays most?
- 13 statistics on neurosurgeon salary in 2016
- Orthopedic surgeon salary in the UK, Canada & Australia: 4 key notes
- The growth of outpatient spine — 9 Key Points
- Orthopedics and spine — 6 trends for 2016
- Dr. Kevin Pauza unsurprised with Tiger Woods' slow back surgery recovery: 5 insights
- Top 5 EHR vendors to partner with in 2016
- PODs under attack again: 5 key notes from the Senate Finance Committee's report
- Novel technologies make a splash in outpatient spine setting — Dr. Nick Shamie weighs in
- Where global spine market leaders are headed: 7 key notes on Medtronic, DePuy Synthes, Stryker & more
- 5 trends in complex spine surgery
- CMS's lowest vs. highest-paid physicians: 5 key points
- NuVasive acquires Ellipse Technologies for $380M: 7 key notes
- Orthopedic surgeons leave Salina Regional over on-call payment dispute: 5 things to know