Here are five things to know:
1. Ms. Shadan has served on the board of directors for AdvaMed's Accel division since 2015.
2. She is a member of the leadership circle for AdvaMed's Women's Executive Network and co-chairs AdvaMed's Physician Owned Companies Working Group.
3. AdvaMed President and CEO Scott Whitaker said, "The depth and breadth of knowledge that [Ms. Shadan] brings to AdvaMed will help ensure that the entire ecosystem of medical technology is healthy and strong so we can continue our work to enhance the lives of patients worldwide."
4. Rotation Medical exceeded sales expectations by 30 percent in 2016 under her leadership.
5. Ms. Shadan said, "It is a tremendous honor to join industry leaders across the country as part of AdvaMed's board of directors."
More articles on devices:
Baxter highlights FLOSEAL hemostatic agent enhancements for spine, cardiac surgery: 5 highlights