Here are five things to know:
1. The ATTUNE Revision Fixed Bearing Tibial Base incorporates LOGICLOCK Tibial Base locking mechanism designed to enable enhanced kinematics, stability and wear reduction.
2. DePuy Synthes also launched the Cemented Stem to address more complex clinical needs and expand patients' treatment options.
3. DePuy Synthes Global Knee Platform Leader Rajit Kamal said, "The ATTUNE Revision Fixed Bearing Tibial Base and Cemented Stem were developed to address more complex clinical needs and expand treatment options for patients. It will also extend DePuy Synthes leadership in the category of revision solutions."
4. The revision system can be used with a cemented stem added intraoperatively in patients with clinical needs requiring supplement al fixation.
5. One-year results from worldwide studies revealed patients reported better outcome measures with the ATTUNE Knee than with other leading knee systems.
More articles on devices:
Organogenesis acquires NuTech — 5 key takeaways