Here are five things to know:
1. The company named Jochen Esser as Germany's head of sales.
2. Mr. Esser has more than 25 years of sales development and sales force leadership experience in spine surgery.
3. Mr. Esser most recently headed sales at joimax in Germany.
4. He previously worked at Warsaw, Ind.-based Zimmer, Raynham, Mass.-based DePuy Synthes and Leesburg, Va.-based K2M.
5. Safe Orthopaedics develops sterile implants and associated single-use instruments.
More articles on devices:
OrthAlign commercially launches UniAlign: 3 highlights
Amend Surgical earns FDA clearance for NanoFUSE BA: 4 things to know
$33.2B medical device outsourcing market to grow at a CAGR of 11.5% — 5 details