Here are five points:
1. BIOSPHERE PUTTY is a synthetic bone graft using a combination of bioactive glass and a moldable phospholipid carrier.
2. The bone graft features a spherical particle shape and optimized, bimodal size range.
3. The product is designed to enhance the bone healing potential of bioactive glass.
4. BIOSPHERE PUTTY is designed to fill bony voids or gaps in the skeletal system, for use in procedures like interbody and posterolateral fusion.
5. The bone graft is compatible with various grafting techniques.
More articles on devices:
Stryker’s Sustainability Solutions' Bill Scott talks reprocessed medical devices
NC startup focused on reducing surgery radiation exposure sells $4.6M stake — 5 things to know
TissueGen welcomes Dr. Lisa Fortier to scientific advisory board: 5 highlights