The PILOT incentive reduces property-related taxes paid to the government. The Economic Development Growth Engine is focused on expanding economic and development programs in Memphis, Tenn., and Shelby County.
Here are five things to know:
1. NuVasive has a regional office in Memphis, which sterilizes and redistributes the company's spinal surgery kits to hospital and surgery centers.
2. The company will add 15 jobs — in the areas of operations, distribution coordination and quality control inspection — at the regional center.
3. NuVasive will also invest $116 million in the Memphis regional office and distribution center.
4. Of the total investment, $700,000 will go toward facility renovation.
5. The additional investment will go toward equipment, computers and tools, among other areas.
More articles on devices:
10 things to know about Zimmer Biomet
PeerWell offers PreHab app to Germany-based Schoen Klinik sites — 4 notes
Safe Orthopaedics takes on osteoporosis and bone metastasis: 4 observations