Here are five notes:
1. The market will likely grow at a compound annual growth rate of 11.7 percent through 2024.
2. The reasonable price of 3-D printed medical products will spur market growth.
3. In the United States, the government is funding and creating manufacturing hubs for healthcare innovations, such as 3-D printing.
4. The Japanese government also backs the manufacturing of professional-grade 3-D printers.
5. Supportive government policies and funding will increase global market growth.
More articles on devices:
10 things to know about Medtronic
DePuy Synthes and LifeNet Health collaborate to create ViviGen Formable Cellular Bone Matrix — 6 details
OrthoPediatrics caters to neglected pediatric market — 6 observations