Here are five highlights:
1. Mr. Mowry replaced Siri S. Marshall, who resigned on Feb. 8, 2017.
2. Mr. Mowry serves as president and CEO of Lake Forest, Ill.-based Vyaire Medical.
3. Throughout his career, Mr. Mowry has served in various leadership positions in the orthopedics, spine and medical device industries.
4. He previously served as vice president of operations and logistics at Warsaw, Ind.-based Zimmer Spine.
5. Information regarding Mr. Mowry's appointment is included in the company's filing of Form 8-K with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Feb. 14, 2017.
More articles on devices:
10 things to know about Medtronic
DePuy Synthes and LifeNet Health collaborate to create ViviGen Formable Cellular Bone Matrix — 6 details
OrthoPediatrics caters to neglected pediatric market — 6 observations