Here are five highlights:
1. The screws systems are intended for use with the CONFIDENCE High Viscosity Spinal Cement, restoring spinal column integrity in patients with advanced-stage spinal tumors.
2. The VIPER Fenestrated Screws are well-suited for use with the VIPER and EXPEDIUM 5.5 Spine Systems.
3. The EXPEDIUM Fenestrated Screws are compatible with the EXPEDIUM VERSE Spinal System.
4. Surgeons may use the screws systems for open and percutaneous spinal fusion surgery.
5. DePuy Synthes hopes to launch the VIPER and EXPEDIUM screw systems in the United States mid-year.
More articles on devices:
InVivo Therapeutics: 54% of SCI patients improve after participating in INSPIRE study
Implanet's Jazz Frame expected to streamline spinal deformity treatments — 5 key notes
Aurora Spine appoints Sarina Mason CFO: 4 insights