Here are five notes:
1. The cash tender offer is to purchase all Derma Sciences' outstanding common and preferred shares.
2. Integra will purchase the shares at an offer price of $7 per share for the common stock; $32 per share for Derma Sciences' Series A Convertible Preferred Stock; and $48 per share for Derma Sciences' Series B Convertible Preferred Stock.
3. The tender offer is set to expire at midnight, Eastern Time, on Feb. 22, 2017.
4. The tender offer includes no financing condition.
5. The companies announced an agreement and plan to merge on Jan. 10, 2017.
More articles on devices:
Johnson & Johnson CEO Alex Gorsky: 5 things to know on 2017
DePuy Synthes, Pacira partner on Exparel education: 5 key notes
Stryker expects 5.5% to 6.5% organic growth in 2017: 5 things to know