Here are five notes:
1. The FDA cleared the G-Arm B6 Duo, which is a next-generation G-Arm featuring axial tilt and enhanced table access.
2. The surgical imaging technology is intended for orthopedic, spine and neurosurgeons as well as pain physicians.
3. The G-Arm B6 Duo is designed to boost accuracy as well as cut time, infection and radiation.
4. The technology utilizes two X-ray beans asynchronously, offering bilateral video and images.
5. The G-Arm features X-Beam technology and iC-Clear algorithms.
More articles on devices:
Zimmer Biomet to pay $30.5M in new settlement over old Biomet issues
Medovex teams up with AlfaMed for distribution in Italy: 4 key notes
How consolidation, bundled payments and standardization shape the medical device field: Key thoughts from Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies' Tim Schmid