Here are five highlights:
1. K2M's full-year 2016 revenue will likely reach between $236.1 million to $236.6 million. This range reflects a 9 percent to 10 percent upsurge year-over-year.
2. The company's Q4 2016 revenue will likely come in between $61.3 million and $61.8 million, reflecting a 13 percent to 14 percent increase year-over-year.
3. K2M anticipates domestic Q4 2016 revenue to fall between $47.4 million and $47.7 million. This range reflects an increase of 21 percent year-over-year.
4. The company reports U.S. complex spine growth in excess of 17 percent year-over-year for Q4 2016; U.S. minimally invasive surgery growth in excess of 35 percent year-over-year; and U.S. degenerative growth in excess of 18 percent year-over-year.
5. The company's international Q4 2016 revenue will likely be between $13.9 million and $14.1 million, reflecting a 6 percent to 7 percent decrease year-over-year.
More articles on devices:
Global SCS devices market to grow at 4.8% CAGR to 2020: 3 key points
Orthofix earns FDA, CE Mark approvals for bone growth stimulators: 6 key points
Expanding Orthopedics reports 100%+ sales growth for FLXfit cage — 5 highlights