Here are five key notes:
1. The company's FY 2016 revenue increased 18 percent from 2015.
2. Fourth quarter 2016 global revenue reached $2.28 million, up 24 percent compared to same period the year prior.
3. SpineGuard sold 8,603 Dynamic Surgical Guidance enabled devices worldwide in FY 2016, up from 7,449 in FY 2015.
4. The company sold 4,948 DSG enabled devices in the United States.
5. The company's revenue from the United States rose 17 percent to $6.34 million in FY 2016.
More articles on devices:
Deimos Asset Management buys 15k of K2M shares: 4 quick notes
Medovex receives Switzerland-based certification for DenerveX System: 5 insights
Spine surgery segment leads global spinal intervention products market: 5 key points