Here are five insights:
1. SGS is a Switzerland-based multinational testing and certification firm.
2. The compliance testing encompassed electrical safety testing for the United States, Canada and the European Union.
3. Medovex President and COO Patrick Kullmann said this certification is a significant step toward achieving the CE Mark.
4. The DenerveX System includes the DenerveX device, a single-use medical device, and the DenerveX Pro-40 Power Generator.
5. The system is not CE marked or FDA cleared.
More articles on devices:
House introduces bill to permanently repeal medical device tax: 4 things to know
Titan Medical names David McNally new CEO — 7 key points
NuVasive receives approval to continue XLIF procedures in Japan— 6 things to know