Here are five key points:
1. The market was valued at $12.6 billion in 2016.
2. The global spinal and neurostimulation intervention products market will continue to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 4.5 percent through 2021.
3. The market's largest segment is spine surgery, which is expected to increase from $9 billion in 2016 to $10.8 billion in 2021.
4. The market's spine surgery segment will continue to grow at a CAGR of 3.5 percent.
5. The neurostimulation devices segment will likely reach $5 billion in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 6.9 percent throughout the forecast period.
More articles on devices:
House introduces bill to permanently repeal medical device tax: 4 things to know
Titan Medical names David McNally new CEO — 7 key points
NuVasive receives approval to continue XLIF procedures in Japan— 6 things to know