Here are five highlights:
1. Orthofix's board now encompasses 10 directors.
2. Mr. Lukianov has more than 30 years of experience, holding senior executive roles in companies like Medtronic Sofamor Danek and Smith & Nephew Orthopaedics, both located in Memphis, Tenn.
3. He founded and served as CEO and board chairman of BackCare Group, a spine physician practice management company.
4. Mr. Lukianov was also the chairman and CEO at NuVasive.
5. He has served on the boards for San Diego-based Volcano Corp., California Health Institute, San Diego-based BIOCOM and the Medical Device Manufacturers Association.
More articles on devices:
The Apex Knee System turns 10: 4 things to know
UCLA Medical Center researchers testing experimental SCI stimulator: 5 observations
Global SCS devices market to grow at 4.8% CAGR through 2020: 3 insights