Here are five things to know:
1. Mr. Rhoda will lead an office in eastern Pennsylvania, with a focus on developing additional products and process improvement resources.
2. The office will also offer local training and education for surgeons and distributors.
3. In his new position, Mr. Rhoda will report directly to President and CEO Keith Valentine.
4. Equipped with more than two decades of spinal implant market experience, Mr. Rhoda was a founding member of Globus Medical, where he served as vice president of product development.
5. SeaSpine offers surgical solutions for treating spinal disorders.
More articles on devices:
InVivo Therapeutics, Paradigm Spine, Aurora Spine & more: 9 key notes
Medicrea to hold key opinion leader breakfast on personalized spine market: 5 points
InVivo Therapeutics names Melanie Morel-Ferris interim CFO: 5 key notes