Here are five key notes:
1. Steven McAllister will resign as CFO on Dec. 31, 2016, and pursue a new role at a privately held medical device company.
2. In her new role, Ms. Morel-Ferris will serve as the company's principal financial officer as well as the principal accounting officer.
3. She has been with InVivo since May 2016, serving as controller.
4. Before joining InVivo, Ms. Morel-Ferris was the corporate controller of Astrodyne TDI, an electrical manufacturing company.
5. Ms. Morel-Ferris also previously served as associate director of corporate accounting as well as senior accounting manager of ARIAD Pharmaceuticals.
More articles on devices:
Green Sun Medical's scoliosis brace takes 2nd at 2016 HITLAB World Cup: 5 highlights
Mount Sinai's neurosurgery department heads 3-D printing, virtual reality center — 6 key notes
B. Braun Medical, Cerapedics & more — 2 recent device company partnerships