Here are five notes:
1. By 2024, the market is expected to reach $9.8 billion.
2. More adoption of grafts and organ substitutes for reconstructive surgeries is spurring market growth.
3. However, difficulty finding a material that can adapt to a surrounding environment's biology poses as a barrier to market expansion.
4. Last year, xenografts held a more than 50 percent market share.
5. In 2015, North America dominated the market with a revenue share surpassing 50 percent. The Asia-Pacific region, however, is likely to have the fastest growth due to its target population and improving healthcare infrastructure.
More articles on devices:
Analysts give Mazor Robotics average price target of $27.67 — 5 insights
Kyocera Medical receives FDA clearance for total hip system: 4 takeaways
Aurora Spine develops mobile app to offer product information: 4 quick points