Here are six highlights:
1. COHERE includes the company's patented PEEK Scoria biomaterial technology, which is intended to enhance bone formation.
2. The system is the first device in clinical use to be manufactured completely of PEEK.
3. COHERE is designed for anterior cervical fusion procedures treating complex, single or multi-level spine complications.
4. Frank Phillips, MD, of Rush University in Chicago, was one of the first surgeons to implant COHERE during a cervical fusion surgery.
5. James Chappuis, MD, of SpineCenterAtlanta, has implanted more than 12 COHERE devices.
6. Vertera Spine anticipates a full market release of COHERE in the next few months.
More articles on devices:
Global knee & hip replacements market to grow at CAGR 5%+ through 2021: 5 key trends
NeuroMetrix hits 20-year anniversary: 5 points
NuVasive institutional sentiment hits 1.19 in Q4 2015 — 5 notes