Here are eight notes:
1. Simplee Financial Engagement Platform will utilize integrated payments and engagement technology.
2. The financial platform will provide increased collections, lower cost per payment and satisfied patients.
3. The first module of the platform, Simplee ESTIMATE, entails cost estimation designed for consumer and provider differentiation.
4. Simplee PAY, the second part of the platform, integrates billing and payment to help patients understand how much they owe and why they owe that amount.
5. The third module, Simplee CREDIT, consists of consumer-friendly financing options that increase convenience and access for providers and patients alike.
6. More than 230 healthcare systems around the United States presently utilize Simplee products.
7. Of those providers using Simplee, 40 percent of their patients paid online.
8. More than 80 percent of patients recommended their providers based on their Simplee payment experience.
For more articles:
45 orthopedic, spine devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in May 2015
Wenzel Spine's VariLift Interbody Fusion shown effective in published paper — 5 key notes
Alliance Healthcare Services announces funding of $30M — 5 things to know