Symmetry Surgical, based in Nashville, has partnered with Italian device company Biocommerciale. The partnership will allow Symmetry Surgical to expand its portfolio of surgical instruments to the European market, part of the company's effort to forge a global presence. Symmetry Surgical has also signed a distribution agreement with MTG Medical Technologies, allowing the company to expand distribution to the markets of Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia and Switzerland.
Alphatec Spine has expanded into the global market. The company has signed a supply agreement that allows Alphatec Spine exclusive worldwide rights to market and sell an anchored, zero-profiles anterior cervical interbody device.
TranS1 has reached a distribution agreement with Beijing Jiade Sunshine, allowing the company to expand into the Chinese market with the exception of Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
Iconancy Orthopedic Implants in Warsaw plans to add 50 new jobs by 2015 and invest $2.6 million to lease a new 50,000-square-foot facility.
More Articles on Devices:
Premia Spine Develops Spine Implant Alternative to Fusion
SpineGuard Receives Russian Approval for PediGuard Spine Device
Ascendx Spine Recognized by Southeast Medical Device Association
5 Orthopedic & Spine Device Company Expansions FeaturedWritten by Carrie Pallardy | Thursday, 28 February 2013 19:59
Pioneer Surgical Technology, based in Marquette, Mich., will open a new plant in Konstanz Germany. The company has created Pioneer Surgical Technology Deutzchland to service its growing German market.Last modified on Thursday, 28 February 2013 20:05
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
- What Stryker CEO Kevin Lobo said on CNBC: 7 key quotes on healthcare, business & the future
- Zimmer Biomet's growth strategy in spine: MIS, cervical and becoming a 'health solutions provider'
- 5 reasons why Medtronic is poised for growth in the next 5 years, despite a disappointing Q2
- 10 most popular device and implant stories of 2016
- How 8 large orthopedic, spine device companies are doing financially
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- 20 new MIS spine devices in 2016
- 44 MIS spine devices to know | 2016
- Police investigate death of American Spine Center's physician accused in federal kickback scheme: 6 things to know
- Suicide likely cause of Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar's death, police report shows: 6 things to know
- 12 statistics on social media's presence in the healthcare space
- 38 female spine surgeon leaders to know
- Dr. Gregory Sherr sues HealthEast, CentraCare & 6 neurosurgeons for allegedly ruining his reputation & career — 6 things to know
- 4 North Carolina orthopedic practices merge to create EmergeOrtho: 5 key notes
- Oregon spine surgeon implicated in $22M lawsuit for paralyzing patient with dropped instrument: 5 things to know
- US News & World Report: Top 10 hospitals for orthopedics
- 7 things to know about Mazor Robotics & Medtronic's plans to roll out Mazor X
- 11 highest-paying states for orthopedic surgeons: New Jersey tops the list at $494.5k
- UPMC to pay $2.5M+ to settle neurosurgery-related False Claims Act violation allegations: 7 things to know
- Beyond the implant — DePuy Synthes pushes innovation inside & out of the OR
- 21 statistics and facts for orthopedic surgeons — compensation, net worth and more
- The state of minimally invasive spine surgery: Dr. Frank Phillips on devices, payment & outpatient ASCs
- Are Stryker's hip implants about to be recalled?
- 19 more things to know about orthopedic bundled payments — September 2016
- Understanding the Impact of the CMS 2017 ASC Payment Rule on Spine Procedures
- Trump or Hillary? The physicians have voted
- 5 trends for orthopedic surgeons to watch in 2017
- 15 spine surgeons discuss techniques revolutionizing spine care
- FDA regulation, insurance coverage: Dr. Raj N. Sureja talks challenges in regenerative medicine
- Do you know what patients really care about when choosing a spine surgeon?
- Robotics is here to stay — Drs. Kornelis Poelstra & Dennis Devito on working with Mazor technology
- Medtronic, SeaSpine, Zimmer Biomet & more: 17 key notes
- 3 orthopedic clinics to pay $2.39M to settle False Claims Act allegations: 5 things to know
- 10 thoughts and statistics on medical malpractice claims against orthopedists
- 33 of the largest orthopedic groups in the US by number of physicians
- UCLA pays $8.5M to settle 2 lawsuits after undisclosed spine surgeon relationship with Medtronic: 5 key notes
- 4 of the most pressing challenges orthopedic surgeons face in 2017
- What not to wear — Physician's attire elicits mixed responses in outpatient orthopedic centers
- 5 largest orthopedic companies have 61% of market share
- 8 spine codes CMS proposes for ASC coverage in 2017
- 6 spine physicians ranked #1 on Google - 2016
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spine surgery on Patriots' Rob Gronkowski
- 8 biggest stories in 2016's spine market — Acquisitions, lawsuits, bundled payments & more
- Orthopedic residency programs violate Match Code of Conduct: 6 things to know
- 7 trends in the spine surgical robot market
- The science of healthcare delivery: 10 thoughts on the future structure of healthcare organizations