DePuy Synthes Joint Reconstruction's GLOBAL UNITE Platform Shoulder Arthroscopy System has been released in the worldwide market. The GLOBAL UNITE is designed to help return the shoulder to its correct anatomical position.
AxioMed has released the Freedom Cervical Disc in the European market. The device was successfully implanted in Switzerland.
Mazor Robotics has been given approval to market its Renaissance robotic spine system, the only technology of its kind on the market, in Taiwan and Canada.
Medtronic has developed a line of spinal cord stimulators that are MRI compatible. The device has been introduced to the European market.
Zimmer Holdings introduced its V2F Anterior Fixation System, the first lateral plate system for spinal trauma. The implant is created for thoracolumbar burst fractures, disc degeneration and tumors.
Hydrocision has released its herniated disc pain relief device. The minimally invasive device was originally created to prepare a disc for an implant, but is additionally being marketed a pain relief device.
More Articles on Orthopedic & Spine Devices:
MAKO Surgical Names Christopher Marrus Senior VP of Sales
Spine Surgery Coverage for New Technology Post Healthcare Reform: Q&A With Dr. Gunnar Andersson of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush
Smith & Nephew Names Dr. Michael Friedman to Board of Directors
7 New Orthopedic & Spine Device Launches & Releases FeaturedWritten by Carrie Pallardy | Monday, 25 February 2013 20:22
St. Louis-based ulrich medical has released its flamenco Universal Spinal Fixation System in US markets. The system is designed for decompression and stabilization of thoracic and lumbosacral spine.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Devices & Implants
- 5 reasons why Medtronic is poised for growth in the next 5 years, despite a disappointing Q2
- 10 most popular device and implant stories of 2016
- How 8 large orthopedic, spine device companies are doing financially
- 6 things to know about nanotechnology in healthcare
- Zimmer Biomet, J&J, Stryker & more: 15 device company key notes
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- 20 new MIS spine devices in 2016
- 44 MIS spine devices to know | 2016
- Police investigate death of American Spine Center's physician accused in federal kickback scheme: 6 things to know
- Suicide likely cause of Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar's death, police report shows: 6 things to know
- 12 statistics on social media's presence in the healthcare space
- 38 female spine surgeon leaders to know
- Dr. Gregory Sherr sues HealthEast, CentraCare & 6 neurosurgeons for allegedly ruining his reputation & career — 6 things to know
- 4 North Carolina orthopedic practices merge to create EmergeOrtho: 5 key notes
- US News & World Report: Top 10 hospitals for orthopedics
- Oregon spine surgeon implicated in $22M lawsuit for paralyzing patient with dropped instrument: 5 things to know
- 7 things to know about Mazor Robotics & Medtronic's plans to roll out Mazor X
- 11 highest-paying states for orthopedic surgeons: New Jersey tops the list at $494.5k
- UPMC to pay $2.5M+ to settle neurosurgery-related False Claims Act violation allegations: 7 things to know
- Beyond the implant — DePuy Synthes pushes innovation inside & out of the OR
- 21 statistics and facts for orthopedic surgeons — compensation, net worth and more
- The state of minimally invasive spine surgery: Dr. Frank Phillips on devices, payment & outpatient ASCs
- Are Stryker's hip implants about to be recalled?
- Understanding the Impact of the CMS 2017 ASC Payment Rule on Spine Procedures
- 19 more things to know about orthopedic bundled payments — September 2016
- Trump or Hillary? The physicians have voted
- 5 trends for orthopedic surgeons to watch in 2017
- 15 spine surgeons discuss techniques revolutionizing spine care
- FDA regulation, insurance coverage: Dr. Raj N. Sureja talks challenges in regenerative medicine
- Do you know what patients really care about when choosing a spine surgeon?
- Robotics is here to stay — Drs. Kornelis Poelstra & Dennis Devito on working with Mazor technology
- Medtronic, SeaSpine, Zimmer Biomet & more: 17 key notes
- 3 orthopedic clinics to pay $2.39M to settle False Claims Act allegations: 5 things to know
- 10 thoughts and statistics on medical malpractice claims against orthopedists
- 33 of the largest orthopedic groups in the US by number of physicians
- UCLA pays $8.5M to settle 2 lawsuits after undisclosed spine surgeon relationship with Medtronic: 5 key notes
- 4 of the most pressing challenges orthopedic surgeons face in 2017
- 5 largest orthopedic companies have 61% of market share
- What not to wear — Physician's attire elicits mixed responses in outpatient orthopedic centers
- 8 spine codes CMS proposes for ASC coverage in 2017
- 6 spine physicians ranked #1 on Google - 2016
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spine surgery on Patriots' Rob Gronkowski
- 8 biggest stories in 2016's spine market — Acquisitions, lawsuits, bundled payments & more
- Orthopedic residency programs violate Match Code of Conduct: 6 things to know
- The science of healthcare delivery: 10 thoughts on the future structure of healthcare organizations
- 7 trends in the spine surgical robot market