DePuy Synthes Joint Reconstruction's GLOBAL UNITE Platform Shoulder Arthroscopy System has been released in the worldwide market. The GLOBAL UNITE is designed to help return the shoulder to its correct anatomical position.
AxioMed has released the Freedom Cervical Disc in the European market. The device was successfully implanted in Switzerland.
Mazor Robotics has been given approval to market its Renaissance robotic spine system, the only technology of its kind on the market, in Taiwan and Canada.
Medtronic has developed a line of spinal cord stimulators that are MRI compatible. The device has been introduced to the European market.
Zimmer Holdings introduced its V2F Anterior Fixation System, the first lateral plate system for spinal trauma. The implant is created for thoracolumbar burst fractures, disc degeneration and tumors.
Hydrocision has released its herniated disc pain relief device. The minimally invasive device was originally created to prepare a disc for an implant, but is additionally being marketed a pain relief device.
More Articles on Orthopedic & Spine Devices:
MAKO Surgical Names Christopher Marrus Senior VP of Sales
Spine Surgery Coverage for New Technology Post Healthcare Reform: Q&A With Dr. Gunnar Andersson of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush
Smith & Nephew Names Dr. Michael Friedman to Board of Directors
7 New Orthopedic & Spine Device Launches & Releases FeaturedWritten by Carrie Pallardy | Monday, 25 February 2013 20:22
St. Louis-based ulrich medical has released its flamenco Universal Spinal Fixation System in US markets. The system is designed for decompression and stabilization of thoracic and lumbosacral spine.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Devices & Implants
- 22 minimally invasive spine devices to know
- Alphatec Spine, LDR, Globus Medical & more — 21 key notes
- Laser Spine Institute establishes clinical trials partnership with Spinal Kinetics, Titan Spine: 6 key notes
- $27.8B by 2022: 6 trends in the U.S. medical device outsourcing market
- VertiFlex, Xtant Medical, Orthofix & more — 23 key notes
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- 15 things to know about Zimmer Biomet
- 55 statistics and issues for neurosurgeons and orthopedic spine surgeons — compensation, global device market and more
- Neurosurgeon named in counterfeit spinal implant lawsuit — 5 things to know
- 6 spine physicians ranked #1 on Google
- Medtronic pays 8 physicians $1M+: 5 key notes
- Another spine surgeon named in "fake implants" lawsuit — This time in Maryland: 5 key notes
- UPMC's Dr. Tanya Hagen dies at age 45
- Medtronic facing product liability lawsuit over Infuse once more: 9 things to know
- Hospitals face 4 lawsuits in connection with unnecessary spine surgeries case — 6 things to know
- Grand jury indicts troubled Texas spine surgeon — 5 key notes
- Patient sues troubled orthopedic surgeon for malpractice — 7 things to know
- 23 statistics for orthopedic surgeons — compensation, net worth & more
- Brigham and Women's Hospital names Dr. James Kang orthopedics chairman: 6 key facts
- 10 trends in the spinal fusion market
- The future of orthopedics: ACOs, bundled payments, gain-sharing & the advantage in change
- Cleveland Clinic standardizes to 2 implant vendors, at least one orthopedic surgeon out
- 22 things to know about Stryker
- 15 things to know about Smith & Nephew
- Spine surgery in a value-based world: Dr. Jed Vanichkachorn on spine bundled payments
- The endless possibilities in spine biologics, artificial disc & outpatient procedures
- Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Michael Reilly's whistleblower lawsuit results in $69M+ penalty for Broward Health — 7 things to know
- Surface technology for spine devices: Key trends & concepts
- Becker's Spine Review Channels
- 5 things to know about physician assistant pay
- Hospital employment vs. independent practice: 5 spine surgeons weigh in
- Current annual & hourly salary rates for orthopedic surgeons: 8 statistics
- Surgeon Scorecard — Good or bad for spine? 5 things to know
- Did this orthopedic surgeon let his PA perform surgery? Dr. Munir Uwaydah faces conspiracy, $150M fraud & aggravated mayhem charges: 6 key notes
- 3rd spinal cord injury patient with InVivo's Neuro-Spinal Scaffold improving: 5 key updates
- Former OtisMed CEO gets 2 years in prison in knee device scandal — 5 key notes
- 15 things to know about physician shortages
- Dr. Sang-Ho Lee awarded Parviz Kambin award for endoscopic spine surgery at NASS meeting: 5 highlights
- Renowned orthopedic surgeon Dr. Robert Small dies in bicycle crash — 4 things to know
- 22 minimally invasive spine devices to know
- NYU Langone welcomes Dr. R. Shay Bess as head of adult spinal deformity: 7 key notes
- Zimmer-Biomet $14B merger finally complete — 6 things to know
- Spinal fusion after 10 years: 5 key notes on adjacent segment disease
- Physician stabbed in Virginia leaving clinic — Attacker wanted more pain meds
- DePuy Synthes, 3D Systems, DJO & more — 20 key notes
- Dr. Richard Rooney pleads guilty to undisclosed financial interest, sentenced to prison: 5 things to know