Biotechnology company Cytonics received a patent related to its Fibronectin-Aggrecan Complex Test which detects the presence of Fibronectin-Aggrecan Complex in patients with spine or joint pain.
Spine device company K2M launched its MESA Spinal System and SERENGETI Minimally Invasive Retractor Systems in Italy.
Medtronic launched the Cervical Facelift for a technique that indirectly decompresses the neural foramen and stabilizes the cervical spine.
Orthopedic device company Orthofix launched its FORZA Spinal Spacer System for PLIF and TLIF procedures.
Orthopeutics was awarded a U.S. patent to cover its NEXT, an injectable treatment to repair spinal discs and other soft tissue disorders.
Dallas-based Pinnacle Spine Group received a U.S. Patent for its InFill Graft Delivery System which allows for precise placement of approved biologic material into an implanted cage.
RTI Biologics launched a new implant, BioReady DBM Putty, which can be used in orthopedics and spine surgeries.
SpineSpine received a U.S. patent covering the VisuALIF, a lumber interbody device featuring an open-face design.
Medical device company ulrich medical has released its neon Occipito-Cervico-Thoracic System, which is used for the surgical stabilization and fixation of the posterior regions.
More Articles on Devices:
Smith & Nephew Releases Thinner LEGION Knee Replacement
Zimmer Issues Urgent Recall of Interbody Spacer Inserter
Aurora Spine Announces British Standards Institute Certification
10 Recent Spine Device Launches & Patents FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Monday, 24 December 2012 16:51
Boston Scientific launched the Precision Spectra Spinal Cord Stimulator on the European market to provide spine pain relief.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Devices & Implants
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- Police investigate death of American Spine Center's physician accused in federal kickback scheme: 6 things to know
- Suicide likely cause of Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar's death, police report shows: 6 things to know
- 38 female spine surgeon leaders to know
- Understanding the Impact of the CMS 2017 ASC Payment Rule on Spine Procedures
- 21 statistics and facts for orthopedic surgeons — compensation, net worth and more
- Are Stryker's hip implants about to be recalled?
- 15 spine surgeons discuss techniques revolutionizing spine care
- 33 of the largest orthopedic groups in the US by number of physicians
- FDA regulation, insurance coverage: Dr. Raj N. Sureja talks challenges in regenerative medicine
- 3 orthopedic clinics to pay $2.39M to settle False Claims Act allegations: 5 things to know
- 4 of the most pressing challenges orthopedic surgeons face in 2017
- What not to wear — Physician's attire elicits mixed responses in outpatient orthopedic centers
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spine surgery on Patriots' Rob Gronkowski
- Behind bars for fraud: Neurosurgeon Dr. Aria Sabit receives nearly 20-year prison sentence — 8 key insights
- Orthopedic residency programs violate Match Code of Conduct: 6 things to know
- 6 spine physicians ranked #1 on Google - 2016
- The science of healthcare delivery: 10 thoughts on the future structure of healthcare organizations
- 8 biggest stories in 2016's spine market — Acquisitions, lawsuits, bundled payments & more
- Wal-Mart adds Mayo Clinic to spine centers of excellence, 50% copay for out-of-network care
- 7 trends in healthcare digital transformation
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spinal disc surgery on Houston Texans' J.J. Watt: 4 notes
- Dr. Angus McBryde Jr. passes away after car accident: 4 things to know
- Dr. Robert Spetzler to resign as Barrow Neurological Institute's president, CEO; Dr. Michael Lawton to take helm — 5 things to know
- 9 Mayo Clinic strategies to quench the physician burnout flame
- 36 woman physician leaders to know
- 4 spine surgeons caught in fraud — Prisoners, probationers & a fugitive
- Guilty verdict for neurosurgeon Dr. Christopher Duntsch for causing 'injury to an elderly person' — 5 things to know
- 26 latest statistics & notes on neurosurgeon salary — Hourly, annual & regional pay
- Seattle Times examines Swedish-Cherry Hill's neuroscience program balance of volume & quality
- Rochester Regional Health in NY acquires Finger Lakes Bone & Joint Center: 5 key notes
- Anthem BlueCross and BlueShield now covers 2-Level disc replacement with Zimmer Biomet's Mobi-C
- A review of 7 spine device company powerhouses in 2016
- Why the direct anterior approach for THA is the future
- Best & worst patient outcomes — Patients may now compare US surgeons by name
- Spine care in 2017: 4 spine surgeons make predictions
- Google Glass, GoPro or Panasonic HX-A100: Which is best during spine surgery? 5 key notes
- Five trends that every orthopedic professional should watch in 2017
- Swedish-Cherry Hill neuroscience chair Dr. Johnny Delashaw steps down amid investigation — 5 things to know
- What Stryker CEO Kevin Lobo said on CNBC: 7 key quotes on healthcare, business & the future
- Medtronic plans to sell medical supplies unit, Bloomberg reports: 6 key insights