Biotechnology company Cytonics received a patent related to its Fibronectin-Aggrecan Complex Test which detects the presence of Fibronectin-Aggrecan Complex in patients with spine or joint pain.
Spine device company K2M launched its MESA Spinal System and SERENGETI Minimally Invasive Retractor Systems in Italy.
Medtronic launched the Cervical Facelift for a technique that indirectly decompresses the neural foramen and stabilizes the cervical spine.
Orthopedic device company Orthofix launched its FORZA Spinal Spacer System for PLIF and TLIF procedures.
Orthopeutics was awarded a U.S. patent to cover its NEXT, an injectable treatment to repair spinal discs and other soft tissue disorders.
Dallas-based Pinnacle Spine Group received a U.S. Patent for its InFill Graft Delivery System which allows for precise placement of approved biologic material into an implanted cage.
RTI Biologics launched a new implant, BioReady DBM Putty, which can be used in orthopedics and spine surgeries.
SpineSpine received a U.S. patent covering the VisuALIF, a lumber interbody device featuring an open-face design.
Medical device company ulrich medical has released its neon Occipito-Cervico-Thoracic System, which is used for the surgical stabilization and fixation of the posterior regions.
More Articles on Devices:
Smith & Nephew Releases Thinner LEGION Knee Replacement
Zimmer Issues Urgent Recall of Interbody Spacer Inserter
Aurora Spine Announces British Standards Institute Certification
10 Recent Spine Device Launches & Patents FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Monday, 24 December 2012 16:51
Boston Scientific launched the Precision Spectra Spinal Cord Stimulator on the European market to provide spine pain relief.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Devices & Implants
- Medtronic, Stryker and Smith & Nephew dominate MIS instruments market — 6 observations
- J&J, Globus Medical, Exactech & more: 8 key notes
- Alphatec closes $80M sale of international operations to Globus, focuses on future growth: 7 key notes
- Stryker, Zimmer Biomet & more — 5 recent orthopedic, spine device company mergers & acquisitions
- 4 thoughts on Medtronic stock after the latest earnings report
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- 22 spine surgeon leadership awards | 2016
- Has Xenco Medical Ushered in the Future of Spine Surgery?
- Beyond the device: How DePuy Synthes is innovating in orthopedic & spine technology
- Orthopedic surgeons generate $2.7M for affiliated hospitals; 5.5 times what they make — 5 survey findings
- CJR bundles to pay $25k per episode: 8 statistics on cost breakdown
- Top 10 highest-earning physician specialties — Orthopedics leads for 6th consecutive year
- Where global spine market leaders are headed: 7 key notes on Medtronic, DePuy Synthes, Stryker & more
- Novel technologies make a splash in outpatient spine setting — Dr. Nick Shamie weighs in
- 21 smart spine surgeons with gifted business minds
- PODs under attack again: 5 key notes from the Senate Finance Committee's report
- 6 statistics on orthopedic surgeon compensation — Which practice setting pays most?
- Top 12 most-liked spine surgeons on the internet
- Consumer Reports: 34 top-rated US hospitals for hip replacements
- Siemens, Ziehm, GE, Hologic, OrthoScan & Medtronic: 26 O-arm & C-arm systems
- Dr. George Rappard performs 1st US MIS procedure with Sony heads-up display: 5 observations
- Orthopedic surgeons leave Salina Regional over on-call payment dispute: 5 things to know
- Andrews Institute adds regenerative medicine, stem cell center: 5 things to know
- Annual & hourly orthopedic surgeon salary — 10 latest statistics
- Zimmer Biomet to acquire LDR in $1B transaction — 9 things to know
- ISSCR updates stem cell research guidelines; warns against stem cell medical tourism — 5 insights
- The low hanging fruit of HIPAA compliance: 8 best practices
- Trusting a robot — Dr. Juan Torres-Reveron on performing 1st US ROSA Spine surgery
- How Responsive Orthopedics defied the industry norm to make knee, hip devices more affordable — 6 key insights
- Paradigm Spine pays $585k in False Claims Act settlement; denies allegations: 5 things to know
- 87% of solo practitioners to face MIPS penalty in 2019 — 6 statistics on how Medicare's new payment model may impact solo physicians & small practices
- 44 MIS spine devices to know | 2016
- Surgeon entrepreneur: Dr. Kern Singh's quest to make lateral spine surgery more accessible
- 5 key notes on the Zimmer Biomet-LDR acquisition & its impact on Texas
- MIS spine's promising future — Key insights from SMISS President Dr. Greg Anderson
- 12 statistics on social media's presence in the healthcare space
- 20 new MIS spine devices in 2016
- UPMC to pay $2.5M+ to settle neurosurgery-related False Claims Act violation allegations: 7 things to know
- 5 key points on Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush's bundled payments making healthcare affordable & transparent
- US News & World Report: Top 10 hospitals for orthopedics
- Oregon spine surgeon implicated in $22M lawsuit for paralyzing patient with dropped instrument: 5 things to know
- Bundled payments to account for 30%-45% of spine reimbursement in 3 years: 4 insights
- 'Spare the scalpel' — Dr. Brian Cole sheds light on the future of orthopedic medicine in TEDx Talk
- 4 North Carolina orthopedic practices merge to create EmergeOrtho: 5 key notes
- The state of minimally invasive spine surgery: Dr. Frank Phillips on devices, payment & outpatient ASCs
- 7 things to know about Mazor Robotics & Medtronic's plans to roll out Mazor X