Biotechnology company Cytonics received a patent related to its Fibronectin-Aggrecan Complex Test which detects the presence of Fibronectin-Aggrecan Complex in patients with spine or joint pain.
Spine device company K2M launched its MESA Spinal System and SERENGETI Minimally Invasive Retractor Systems in Italy.
Medtronic launched the Cervical Facelift for a technique that indirectly decompresses the neural foramen and stabilizes the cervical spine.
Orthopedic device company Orthofix launched its FORZA Spinal Spacer System for PLIF and TLIF procedures.
Orthopeutics was awarded a U.S. patent to cover its NEXT, an injectable treatment to repair spinal discs and other soft tissue disorders.
Dallas-based Pinnacle Spine Group received a U.S. Patent for its InFill Graft Delivery System which allows for precise placement of approved biologic material into an implanted cage.
RTI Biologics launched a new implant, BioReady DBM Putty, which can be used in orthopedics and spine surgeries.
SpineSpine received a U.S. patent covering the VisuALIF, a lumber interbody device featuring an open-face design.
Medical device company ulrich medical has released its neon Occipito-Cervico-Thoracic System, which is used for the surgical stabilization and fixation of the posterior regions.
More Articles on Devices:
Smith & Nephew Releases Thinner LEGION Knee Replacement
Zimmer Issues Urgent Recall of Interbody Spacer Inserter
Aurora Spine Announces British Standards Institute Certification
10 Recent Spine Device Launches & Patents FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Monday, 24 December 2012 16:51
Boston Scientific launched the Precision Spectra Spinal Cord Stimulator on the European market to provide spine pain relief.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Devices & Implants
- DePuy Synthes earns FDA clearance for VIPER, EXPEDIUM screws: 5 highlights
- Medtronic plans to sell medical supplies unit, Bloomberg reports: 6 key insights
- MRI inventor Dr. Raymond Damadian to receive medtech innovation award: 5 highlights
- J&J, DePuy Synthes, Stryker & more: 15 device company key notes
- Medtronic, Zimmer Biomet, ChoiceSpine & more: 11 device company key notes
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- Police investigate death of American Spine Center's physician accused in federal kickback scheme: 6 things to know
- Suicide likely cause of Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar's death, police report shows: 6 things to know
- 38 female spine surgeon leaders to know
- Dr. Gregory Sherr sues HealthEast, CentraCare & 6 neurosurgeons for allegedly ruining his reputation & career — 6 things to know
- 11 highest-paying states for orthopedic surgeons: New Jersey tops the list at $494.5k
- 21 statistics and facts for orthopedic surgeons — compensation, net worth and more
- Understanding the Impact of the CMS 2017 ASC Payment Rule on Spine Procedures
- 19 more things to know about orthopedic bundled payments — September 2016
- Beyond the implant — DePuy Synthes pushes innovation inside & out of the OR
- Are Stryker's hip implants about to be recalled?
- 5 trends for orthopedic surgeons to watch in 2017
- 15 spine surgeons discuss techniques revolutionizing spine care
- FDA regulation, insurance coverage: Dr. Raj N. Sureja talks challenges in regenerative medicine
- 33 of the largest orthopedic groups in the US by number of physicians
- 5 largest orthopedic companies have 61% of market share
- 3 orthopedic clinics to pay $2.39M to settle False Claims Act allegations: 5 things to know
- 4 of the most pressing challenges orthopedic surgeons face in 2017
- What not to wear — Physician's attire elicits mixed responses in outpatient orthopedic centers
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spine surgery on Patriots' Rob Gronkowski
- 6 spine physicians ranked #1 on Google - 2016
- Orthopedic residency programs violate Match Code of Conduct: 6 things to know
- Behind bars for fraud: Neurosurgeon Dr. Aria Sabit receives nearly 20-year prison sentence — 8 key insights
- The science of healthcare delivery: 10 thoughts on the future structure of healthcare organizations
- 8 spine codes CMS proposes for ASC coverage in 2017
- 8 biggest stories in 2016's spine market — Acquisitions, lawsuits, bundled payments & more
- Dr. Jonathan Falakassa joins Southern California Orthopedic Institute: 5 key notes
- Wal-Mart adds Mayo Clinic to spine centers of excellence, 50% copay for out-of-network care
- Medtronic, Stryker and Smith & Nephew dominate MIS instruments market — 6 observations
- 7 trends in healthcare digital transformation
- Dr. Angus McBryde Jr. passes away after car accident: 4 things to know
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spinal disc surgery on Houston Texans' J.J. Watt: 4 notes
- 'Surgery is like comfort food for my soul' — Dr. Thomas Scully on being a neurosurgeon in an evolving landscape
- Dr. Robert Spetzler to resign as Barrow Neurological Institute's president, CEO; Dr. Michael Lawton to take helm — 5 things to know
- 26 latest statistics & notes on neurosurgeon salary — Hourly, annual & regional pay
- An innovation powerhouse — Techstars Healthcare Accelerator in partnership with Cedars-Sinai brings health startups' visions to fruition
- 9 Mayo Clinic strategies to quench the physician burnout flame
- Rochester Regional Health in NY acquires Finger Lakes Bone & Joint Center: 5 key notes
- 8 trends impacting the global sports medicine devices market through 2019
- 5 key statistics on young physician compensation — Orthopedics comes out on top at $329k
- Anthem BlueCross and BlueShield now covers 2-Level disc replacement with Zimmer Biomet's Mobi-C