Biotechnology company Cytonics received a patent related to its Fibronectin-Aggrecan Complex Test which detects the presence of Fibronectin-Aggrecan Complex in patients with spine or joint pain.
Spine device company K2M launched its MESA Spinal System and SERENGETI Minimally Invasive Retractor Systems in Italy.
Medtronic launched the Cervical Facelift for a technique that indirectly decompresses the neural foramen and stabilizes the cervical spine.
Orthopedic device company Orthofix launched its FORZA Spinal Spacer System for PLIF and TLIF procedures.
Orthopeutics was awarded a U.S. patent to cover its NEXT, an injectable treatment to repair spinal discs and other soft tissue disorders.
Dallas-based Pinnacle Spine Group received a U.S. Patent for its InFill Graft Delivery System which allows for precise placement of approved biologic material into an implanted cage.
RTI Biologics launched a new implant, BioReady DBM Putty, which can be used in orthopedics and spine surgeries.
SpineSpine received a U.S. patent covering the VisuALIF, a lumber interbody device featuring an open-face design.
Medical device company ulrich medical has released its neon Occipito-Cervico-Thoracic System, which is used for the surgical stabilization and fixation of the posterior regions.
More Articles on Devices:
Smith & Nephew Releases Thinner LEGION Knee Replacement
Zimmer Issues Urgent Recall of Interbody Spacer Inserter
Aurora Spine Announces British Standards Institute Certification
10 Recent Spine Device Launches & Patents FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Monday, 24 December 2012 16:51
Boston Scientific launched the Precision Spectra Spinal Cord Stimulator on the European market to provide spine pain relief.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Devices & Implants
- Beyond the device: How DePuy Synthes is innovating in orthopedic & spine technology
- Stryker, RTI Surgical, Medtronic & more: 15 key notes
- How value-based spine care shapes technology development: Key thoughts on SpineGuard
- Sen. Al Franken requests further information on Medtronic's Infuse — But has anything changed since YODA?
- Rush Health partners with United Airlines to provide orthopedic, spine procedures: 4 observations
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- 336 spine surgeons to know — 2016
- Rumors of a Stryker acquisition of Smith & Nephew swirl once again: 6 key notes
- Google and Johnson & Johnson to form new surgical company — 4 highlights
- Transparency in healthcare can work today — Hoag Orthopedic Institute proves it
- Stryker director sells 18k shares, following Smith & Nephew acquisition rumors: 7 points
- 5 huge reputation management mistakes for surgeons
- Did Loma Linda's orthopedic device rep-less strategy work? 5 things to know
- Alphatec Spine, LDR, Globus Medical & more — 21 key notes
- Medtronic, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes, Smith & Nephew: Who had the best 2015? 32 things to know
- 10 key notes on the 2016 CMS physician fee schedule
- The theory behind Geisinger's spine surgery refund
- Smith & Nephew acquires Blue Belt Technologies — Will Stryker make its move soon? 5 key notes
- Physician receives second-degree murder sentence for overprescribing pain medication: 6 key points
- Is the Johnson & Johnson job cut an ominous sign for the medical device industry? 5 key thoughts
- Population health on a budget: How one orthopedic surgeon succeeded in Chicago's most impoverished neighborhoods
- Justice Department investigates pain compounding cream for $500M potential fraud: 5 things to know
- 10 Things to know about the Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CJR) Model
- 32 hospitals to pay $28M in spine surgery false claims settlement: 5 things to know
- ProDisc-C vs. spinal fusion: Which has better results? 5 key notes
- Looking ahead to 2016: What excites spine surgeons most?
- Dr. R.J. Meagher joins Laser Spine Institute: 5 things to know
- 10 spine, neurosurgeons on the move in January 2016
- 5 most common reasons orthopedic surgeons are sued
- Reducing the cost of spine care: Key thoughts from 4 spine surgeons
- Dr. James Andrews #5 among richest doctors in the world: 6 points
- Dr. Robert Blok joins Laser Spine Institute — 4 key points
- 5 ways big data will affect healthcare providers in 2016 & beyond
- North Carolina physician group creates orthopedic bundled payment system — 5 takeaways
- Dr. Steven Meier performs 1st stem cell/PRP injection for back pain at La Peer Health Systems: 5 things to know
- 5 things to know about wearable technology in medicine
- Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, J&J & more: 26 key notes — AAOS edition
- 15 statistics on orthopedic surgeon starting salaries
- Surgical tech sues Yale-New Haven Hospital surgeon after OR altercation — 5 key notes
- Does universal healthcare in Massachusetts equalize treatment between races in cervical spinal trauma? 5 key notes
- The best way to prepare for the future in spine: Dr. Hyun Bae
- Stryker, Titan Spine, ConforMIS & more: 16 key notes
- CJR bundles to pay $25k per episode: 8 statistics on cost breakdown
- Bundled payments, consolidation & more: How OrthoVirginia is building a future-facing empire
- Top 10 highest-earning physician specialties — Orthopedics leads for 6th consecutive year
- 13 statistics on neurosurgeon salary in 2016