Biotechnology company Cytonics received a patent related to its Fibronectin-Aggrecan Complex Test which detects the presence of Fibronectin-Aggrecan Complex in patients with spine or joint pain.
Spine device company K2M launched its MESA Spinal System and SERENGETI Minimally Invasive Retractor Systems in Italy.
Medtronic launched the Cervical Facelift for a technique that indirectly decompresses the neural foramen and stabilizes the cervical spine.
Orthopedic device company Orthofix launched its FORZA Spinal Spacer System for PLIF and TLIF procedures.
Orthopeutics was awarded a U.S. patent to cover its NEXT, an injectable treatment to repair spinal discs and other soft tissue disorders.
Dallas-based Pinnacle Spine Group received a U.S. Patent for its InFill Graft Delivery System which allows for precise placement of approved biologic material into an implanted cage.
RTI Biologics launched a new implant, BioReady DBM Putty, which can be used in orthopedics and spine surgeries.
SpineSpine received a U.S. patent covering the VisuALIF, a lumber interbody device featuring an open-face design.
Medical device company ulrich medical has released its neon Occipito-Cervico-Thoracic System, which is used for the surgical stabilization and fixation of the posterior regions.
More Articles on Devices:
Smith & Nephew Releases Thinner LEGION Knee Replacement
Zimmer Issues Urgent Recall of Interbody Spacer Inserter
Aurora Spine Announces British Standards Institute Certification
10 Recent Spine Device Launches & Patents FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Monday, 24 December 2012 16:51
Boston Scientific launched the Precision Spectra Spinal Cord Stimulator on the European market to provide spine pain relief.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Devices & Implants
- 22 minimally invasive spine devices to know
- Alphatec Spine, LDR, Globus Medical & more — 21 key notes
- Laser Spine Institute establishes clinical trials partnership with Spinal Kinetics, Titan Spine: 6 key notes
- $27.8B by 2022: 6 trends in the U.S. medical device outsourcing market
- VertiFlex, Xtant Medical, Orthofix & more — 23 key notes
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- 15 things to know about Zimmer Biomet
- 55 statistics and issues for neurosurgeons and orthopedic spine surgeons — compensation, global device market and more
- Neurosurgeon named in counterfeit spinal implant lawsuit — 5 things to know
- 6 spine physicians ranked #1 on Google
- Medtronic pays 8 physicians $1M+: 5 key notes
- Is the Zimmer-Biomet closed merger finally around the corner? 5 things to know
- Another spine surgeon named in "fake implants" lawsuit — This time in Maryland: 5 key notes
- UPMC's Dr. Tanya Hagen dies at age 45
- Medtronic facing product liability lawsuit over Infuse once more: 9 things to know
- Hospitals face 4 lawsuits in connection with unnecessary spine surgeries case — 6 things to know
- Grand jury indicts troubled Texas spine surgeon — 5 key notes
- Patient sues troubled orthopedic surgeon for malpractice — 7 things to know
- 23 statistics for orthopedic surgeons — compensation, net worth & more
- Brigham and Women's Hospital names Dr. James Kang orthopedics chairman: 6 key facts
- 10 trends in the spinal fusion market
- The future of orthopedics: ACOs, bundled payments, gain-sharing & the advantage in change
- Cleveland Clinic standardizes to 2 implant vendors, at least one orthopedic surgeon out
- 22 things to know about Stryker
- 15 things to know about Smith & Nephew
- Spine surgery in a value-based world: Dr. Jed Vanichkachorn on spine bundled payments
- The endless possibilities in spine biologics, artificial disc & outpatient procedures
- Orthopedic surgeon Dr. Michael Reilly's whistleblower lawsuit results in $69M+ penalty for Broward Health — 7 things to know
- Surface technology for spine devices: Key trends & concepts
- Becker's Spine Review Channels
- 5 things to know about physician assistant pay
- Hospital employment vs. independent practice: 5 spine surgeons weigh in
- Current annual & hourly salary rates for orthopedic surgeons: 8 statistics
- 7 trends in the $850M bone graft substitute market
- Surgeon Scorecard — Good or bad for spine? 5 things to know
- Did this orthopedic surgeon let his PA perform surgery? Dr. Munir Uwaydah faces conspiracy, $150M fraud & aggravated mayhem charges: 6 key notes
- 3rd spinal cord injury patient with InVivo's Neuro-Spinal Scaffold improving: 5 key updates
- Former OtisMed CEO gets 2 years in prison in knee device scandal — 5 key notes
- 15 things to know about physician shortages
- Dr. Sang-Ho Lee awarded Parviz Kambin award for endoscopic spine surgery at NASS meeting: 5 highlights
- Renowned orthopedic surgeon Dr. Robert Small dies in bicycle crash — 4 things to know
- 22 minimally invasive spine devices to know
- NYU Langone welcomes Dr. R. Shay Bess as head of adult spinal deformity: 7 key notes
- Zimmer-Biomet $14B merger finally complete — 6 things to know
- Spinal fusion after 10 years: 5 key notes on adjacent segment disease
- Physician stabbed in Virginia leaving clinic — Attacker wanted more pain meds