16 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in November FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Monday, 17 December 2012 16:45
The Food and Drug Administration granted 16 spine-related clearances in November.
1. Frontier Sadl Interbody Fusion Device from Frontier Medical Devices.
2. Lite Decompression System from Stryker Spine.
3. Dymaxeon Spine System from B2B Spine.
4. Pioneer Posterior Occipito-Cervico-Thoracitc System from Pioneer Surgical Technology.
5. Vertiflex Direct Compression System from Vertiflex.
6. Pro-Link Cervical Spacer System from Life Spine.
7. CD Horizon Spire Z Spinal System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
8. Incite Anchored Cervical Interbody Fusion Device from Incite Innovation.
9. Synthes Matrixmadible Plate and Screw System from Synthes.
10. Zou Anterior Lumbar Plate System from Corelink.
11. Loqteq Distal Lateral Femur Plate, Cortical Screw from Aap Implantante.
12. S-Lok PSS System from Spinal USA.
13. Viceroy Spinal System from Torrey Spine.
14. Illico FS Facet Fixation System from Alphatec Spine.
15. Construx Mini PEEK TI Spacer System from Orthofix.
16. PrimaLIF TM LLIF Unitary PEEK Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion System from OsteoMed.
More Articles on FDA Clearances:
24 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in October
13 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in September
23 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in August
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Devices & Implants
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- Police investigate death of American Spine Center's physician accused in federal kickback scheme: 6 things to know
- Suicide likely cause of Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar's death, police report shows: 6 things to know
- 38 female spine surgeon leaders to know
- Understanding the Impact of the CMS 2017 ASC Payment Rule on Spine Procedures
- 21 statistics and facts for orthopedic surgeons — compensation, net worth and more
- Are Stryker's hip implants about to be recalled?
- 15 spine surgeons discuss techniques revolutionizing spine care
- 33 of the largest orthopedic groups in the US by number of physicians
- FDA regulation, insurance coverage: Dr. Raj N. Sureja talks challenges in regenerative medicine
- 3 orthopedic clinics to pay $2.39M to settle False Claims Act allegations: 5 things to know
- 4 of the most pressing challenges orthopedic surgeons face in 2017
- What not to wear — Physician's attire elicits mixed responses in outpatient orthopedic centers
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spine surgery on Patriots' Rob Gronkowski
- Behind bars for fraud: Neurosurgeon Dr. Aria Sabit receives nearly 20-year prison sentence — 8 key insights
- Orthopedic residency programs violate Match Code of Conduct: 6 things to know
- 6 spine physicians ranked #1 on Google - 2016
- The science of healthcare delivery: 10 thoughts on the future structure of healthcare organizations
- 8 biggest stories in 2016's spine market — Acquisitions, lawsuits, bundled payments & more
- Wal-Mart adds Mayo Clinic to spine centers of excellence, 50% copay for out-of-network care
- 7 trends in healthcare digital transformation
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spinal disc surgery on Houston Texans' J.J. Watt: 4 notes
- Dr. Angus McBryde Jr. passes away after car accident: 4 things to know
- Dr. Robert Spetzler to resign as Barrow Neurological Institute's president, CEO; Dr. Michael Lawton to take helm — 5 things to know
- 9 Mayo Clinic strategies to quench the physician burnout flame
- 36 woman physician leaders to know
- 4 spine surgeons caught in fraud — Prisoners, probationers & a fugitive
- Guilty verdict for neurosurgeon Dr. Christopher Duntsch for causing 'injury to an elderly person' — 5 things to know
- 26 latest statistics & notes on neurosurgeon salary — Hourly, annual & regional pay
- Seattle Times examines Swedish-Cherry Hill's neuroscience program balance of volume & quality
- Rochester Regional Health in NY acquires Finger Lakes Bone & Joint Center: 5 key notes
- Anthem BlueCross and BlueShield now covers 2-Level disc replacement with Zimmer Biomet's Mobi-C
- A review of 7 spine device company powerhouses in 2016
- Why the direct anterior approach for THA is the future
- Best & worst patient outcomes — Patients may now compare US surgeons by name
- Spine care in 2017: 4 spine surgeons make predictions
- Google Glass, GoPro or Panasonic HX-A100: Which is best during spine surgery? 5 key notes
- Five trends that every orthopedic professional should watch in 2017
- Swedish-Cherry Hill neuroscience chair Dr. Johnny Delashaw steps down amid investigation — 5 things to know
- What Stryker CEO Kevin Lobo said on CNBC: 7 key quotes on healthcare, business & the future
- Medtronic plans to sell medical supplies unit, Bloomberg reports: 6 key insights