16 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in November FeaturedWritten by Laura Dyrda | Monday, 17 December 2012 16:45
The Food and Drug Administration granted 16 spine-related clearances in November.
1. Frontier Sadl Interbody Fusion Device from Frontier Medical Devices.
2. Lite Decompression System from Stryker Spine.
3. Dymaxeon Spine System from B2B Spine.
4. Pioneer Posterior Occipito-Cervico-Thoracitc System from Pioneer Surgical Technology.
5. Vertiflex Direct Compression System from Vertiflex.
6. Pro-Link Cervical Spacer System from Life Spine.
7. CD Horizon Spire Z Spinal System from Medtronic Sofamor Danek.
8. Incite Anchored Cervical Interbody Fusion Device from Incite Innovation.
9. Synthes Matrixmadible Plate and Screw System from Synthes.
10. Zou Anterior Lumbar Plate System from Corelink.
11. Loqteq Distal Lateral Femur Plate, Cortical Screw from Aap Implantante.
12. S-Lok PSS System from Spinal USA.
13. Viceroy Spinal System from Torrey Spine.
14. Illico FS Facet Fixation System from Alphatec Spine.
15. Construx Mini PEEK TI Spacer System from Orthofix.
16. PrimaLIF TM LLIF Unitary PEEK Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion System from OsteoMed.
More Articles on FDA Clearances:
24 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in October
13 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in September
23 Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in August
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Devices & Implants
- DePuy Synthes earns FDA clearance for VIPER, EXPEDIUM screws: 5 highlights
- Medtronic plans to sell medical supplies unit, Bloomberg reports: 6 key insights
- MRI inventor Dr. Raymond Damadian to receive medtech innovation award: 5 highlights
- J&J, DePuy Synthes, Stryker & more: 15 device company key notes
- Medtronic, Zimmer Biomet, ChoiceSpine & more: 11 device company key notes
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- Police investigate death of American Spine Center's physician accused in federal kickback scheme: 6 things to know
- Suicide likely cause of Dr. Sandeep Sherlekar's death, police report shows: 6 things to know
- 38 female spine surgeon leaders to know
- Dr. Gregory Sherr sues HealthEast, CentraCare & 6 neurosurgeons for allegedly ruining his reputation & career — 6 things to know
- 11 highest-paying states for orthopedic surgeons: New Jersey tops the list at $494.5k
- 21 statistics and facts for orthopedic surgeons — compensation, net worth and more
- Understanding the Impact of the CMS 2017 ASC Payment Rule on Spine Procedures
- 19 more things to know about orthopedic bundled payments — September 2016
- Beyond the implant — DePuy Synthes pushes innovation inside & out of the OR
- Are Stryker's hip implants about to be recalled?
- 5 trends for orthopedic surgeons to watch in 2017
- 15 spine surgeons discuss techniques revolutionizing spine care
- FDA regulation, insurance coverage: Dr. Raj N. Sureja talks challenges in regenerative medicine
- 33 of the largest orthopedic groups in the US by number of physicians
- 5 largest orthopedic companies have 61% of market share
- 3 orthopedic clinics to pay $2.39M to settle False Claims Act allegations: 5 things to know
- 4 of the most pressing challenges orthopedic surgeons face in 2017
- What not to wear — Physician's attire elicits mixed responses in outpatient orthopedic centers
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spine surgery on Patriots' Rob Gronkowski
- 6 spine physicians ranked #1 on Google - 2016
- Orthopedic residency programs violate Match Code of Conduct: 6 things to know
- Behind bars for fraud: Neurosurgeon Dr. Aria Sabit receives nearly 20-year prison sentence — 8 key insights
- The science of healthcare delivery: 10 thoughts on the future structure of healthcare organizations
- 8 biggest stories in 2016's spine market — Acquisitions, lawsuits, bundled payments & more
- Dr. Jonathan Falakassa joins Southern California Orthopedic Institute: 5 key notes
- Wal-Mart adds Mayo Clinic to spine centers of excellence, 50% copay for out-of-network care
- Medtronic, Stryker and Smith & Nephew dominate MIS instruments market — 6 observations
- 7 trends in healthcare digital transformation
- Dr. Angus McBryde Jr. passes away after car accident: 4 things to know
- Dr. Robert Watkins performs spinal disc surgery on Houston Texans' J.J. Watt: 4 notes
- 'Surgery is like comfort food for my soul' — Dr. Thomas Scully on being a neurosurgeon in an evolving landscape
- Dr. Robert Spetzler to resign as Barrow Neurological Institute's president, CEO; Dr. Michael Lawton to take helm — 5 things to know
- 26 latest statistics & notes on neurosurgeon salary — Hourly, annual & regional pay
- An innovation powerhouse — Techstars Healthcare Accelerator in partnership with Cedars-Sinai brings health startups' visions to fruition
- 9 Mayo Clinic strategies to quench the physician burnout flame
- Rochester Regional Health in NY acquires Finger Lakes Bone & Joint Center: 5 key notes
- 8 trends impacting the global sports medicine devices market through 2019
- 5 key statistics on young physician compensation — Orthopedics comes out on top at $329k
- Anthem BlueCross and BlueShield now covers 2-Level disc replacement with Zimmer Biomet's Mobi-C
- What 6 sports medicine physicians wish they would've known at the beginning of their careers