The investment will create 20 new jobs over the next four years to develop technologies that will be used in a range of medical procedures.
More Articles on Devices:
Spinal Elements Asks Surgeons to Make 'Hero Pledge'
Precision Spine, Dr. Stephen Cook Partner to Develop Magnetic Spine Implant
10 Orthopedic Device Company Partnerships & Acquisitions
Stryker Invests $30M in Overseas Device Research and Development FeaturedWritten by Heather Linder | Friday, 30 November 2012 22:38
Device maker Stryker has invested $30 million into research and development at an Irish plant to develop the next generation of surgical devices for global markets, according to the Silicon Republic.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies here.
Most Read - Devices & Implants
- Zimmer Biomet jumps into robotics with MedTech acquisition: 5 things to know
- Medtronic deepens investment in robotics with $20M, 15-system order of Mazor X — Will it pay off? 6 things to know
- Medtech sells 13 ROSA robots in Q4 2016 — 5 highlights
- Medtronic, DePuy Synthes & Stryker lead the global spinal trauma devices market: 10 key trends
- Not your father's spine surgery: Dr. John Peloza on MIS technique growth & its impact
Top 40 Articles from the Past 6 Months
- Medtronic, Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, DePuy Synthes, Smith & Nephew: Who had the best 2015? 32 things to know
- Justice Department investigates pain compounding cream for $500M potential fraud: 5 things to know
- Physician receives second-degree murder sentence for overprescribing pain medication: 6 key points
- 22 spine surgeon leadership awards | 2016
- Has Xenco Medical Ushered in the Future of Spine Surgery?
- 10 spine, neurosurgeons on the move in January 2016
- Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, J&J & more: 26 key notes — AAOS edition
- Dr. James Andrews #5 among richest doctors in the world: 6 points
- Stryker, Titan Spine, ConforMIS & more: 16 key notes
- 5 ways big data will affect healthcare providers in 2016 & beyond
- Surgical tech sues Yale-New Haven Hospital surgeon after OR altercation — 5 key notes
- Bundled payments, consolidation & more: How OrthoVirginia is building a future-facing empire
- Beyond the device: How DePuy Synthes is innovating in orthopedic & spine technology
- Orthopedic surgeons generate $2.7M for affiliated hospitals; 5.5 times what they make — 5 survey findings
- CJR bundles to pay $25k per episode: 8 statistics on cost breakdown
- The best way to prepare for the future in spine: Dr. Hyun Bae
- Top 10 highest-earning physician specialties — Orthopedics leads for 6th consecutive year
- 15 statistics on orthopedic surgeon starting salaries
- Dr. Kevin Pauza unsurprised with Tiger Woods' slow back surgery recovery: 5 insights
- The entrepreneur mindset: How an MBA opened doors for one spine surgeon's practice
- 13 statistics on neurosurgeon salary in 2016
- The growth of outpatient spine — 9 Key Points
- PODs under attack again: 5 key notes from the Senate Finance Committee's report
- Novel technologies make a splash in outpatient spine setting — Dr. Nick Shamie weighs in
- 6 statistics on orthopedic surgeon compensation — Which practice setting pays most?
- Top 5 EHR vendors to partner with in 2016
- Where global spine market leaders are headed: 7 key notes on Medtronic, DePuy Synthes, Stryker & more
- CMS's lowest vs. highest-paid physicians: 5 key points
- 5 trends in complex spine surgery
- Orthopedic surgeons leave Salina Regional over on-call payment dispute: 5 things to know
- Dr. George Rappard performs 1st US MIS procedure with Sony heads-up display: 5 observations
- Andrews Institute adds regenerative medicine, stem cell center: 5 things to know
- Siemens, Ziehm, GE, Hologic, OrthoScan & Medtronic: 26 O-arm & C-arm systems
- ISSCR updates stem cell research guidelines; warns against stem cell medical tourism — 5 insights
- Which 4 emerging trends will drive the global spine surgery market?
- 21 smart spine surgeons with gifted business minds
- Consumer Reports: 34 top-rated US hospitals for hip replacements
- Annual & hourly orthopedic surgeon salary — 10 latest statistics
- Long Island physician faces drug charges following patient death — 5 things to know
- Top 12 most-liked spine surgeons on the internet